1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

Yes

2. nsubrmnn

No it's much slimmer than the paneled bomber from last season. I like that it's slim, but I guess you could size up to get that look.

3. nsubrmnn

I'm not sure he quality of zanerobe compares to JE, but I don't own any of their project line. The JE is only $50 more and is lined with thinsulate and uses riri zippers

4. Enexde96

Enexde96 Well-Known Member

Agreed, I have the blush suede's as well and I love them even though they probably won't see much wear until spring. My only gripe is that I wish they were a deeper pink because they look kind of washed out some times. I'm really hoping the Supreme peach bogo's releasing this winter will match them in color

5. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Well-Known Member

Black Friday is upon us..hopefully JE can bring back a few nice items (discounted) like last years BF deals

1 person likes this.
  6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

I kind of like the washed look. You can pair them with anything and not have it look too pink.

I think if Nero restock, this might be the day they drop. Probably no discount but I'm sure it will drive people to look for other items too.

1 person likes this.
  7. tutto bene

tutto bene Member

Anyone have fit pics of the flight jacket? Is it advised to size 1 down like I've heard mentioned or take your standard JE size?

8. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

These guys. I normally go with the classic white and still have a beater pair of those but kind of want to switch it up

i'm actually in the market for my first pair if CP's! The white achilles lows are too clean and classic but everyone and their Grandma has them so i'm leaning towards off white to mix it up. Tough call though

9. nsubrmnn

Aluminum jacket and parachute jacket up on saks

10. nsubrmnn

You could always do the Achilles low premium in white or black. They have an off white sole and the traditional margom sole is switched up for ones with ripples.

White
    http://www.endclothing.com/us/common-projects-achilles-low-premium-2045-0506.html

Black
    http://www.endclothing.com/us/common-projects-achilles-low-premium-2045-7547.html

The black looks dope IMO and isn't the traditional black on black.

1 person likes this.
  11. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

If it's the aluminum I sized down from size 2 in Villains/Raw Edge etc. to 1 for this jacket. Fit is perfect now to wear standalone or layered. It fits as intended, a bit oversized. In the size 2 the hem was super loose around my waist. It looked awful.

12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

Here is mine in a small

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  13. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

^^ man that jacket is so dope, looks good. I just feel like the sleeves are too baggy (not on you, I think it's just like that overall)
    [​IMG]

14. jstrath406

jstrath406 Well-Known Member

This is why I'm hoping to see fit pics of the Parachute jacket as well, because it's got this same fit but even more exaggerated with the cropped length and baggy sleeves. That's the intended style, so I'm sure it looks great when sized right, I'm just not sure which to go with yet. Hopefully the Tannery in Boston gets a few so I can try it on.

15. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

They haven't gotten it nor the Aluminum, but have a really good main line selection. CNCPTS has the aluminum in store (where I got mine) as well as Merced Half-Zips and some other nice items.

16. nsubrmnn

Very nice, I like that jacket more Every time I see it

1 person likes this.
  17. arpman41

arpman41 Well-Known Member

SAME, I'm holding out on getting the raw edge sweatpants but I don't think I can last two months with the temperature dropping so much

18. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

@nsubrmnn thanks fellow sneakerhead

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  19. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

@nsubrmnn Hey man, do you happen to have broad shoulders? Your height and weight are near identical to my specs as well, only thing is I have broad shoulders from having played sports and weight lifting back in the day so IDK if I would be a small or medium. Has it been said JE jackets usually fit slightly bigger? Really liking the black bogata bomber, pics were appreciated

20. tutto bene

tutto bene Member

Jeez, I meant to say the new parachute jacket. My bad guys, appreciate the responses though.