• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thisstylishlife

Reaction score
The raincoats look great. Does anyone know what pants the model is wearing in the Plaster Fishtail pics?

arpman41

Reaction score
@thisstylishlife it's part of their new denim line that's releasing in a few weeks, looks amazing

fdyla

Reaction score
it didn't sell out. I just bought it in medium along with the charcoal over shirt.

looks like (at time of writing) the olive has sold out, but every other raincoat remains in stock. But I'm sure everyone could have guessed that the mediums in olive would sell out first
tounge.gif

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have any advice on how to size for the Mercer Tee? Should I size up or go TTS? I've heard previously they're pretty slim.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the latest word on the release of the olive hooded clash? Need that and some new denim for sure. I'm liking the look of that sand colored denim.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I bought the wool bomber and the plaster raincoat. Pretty stoked. They look really nice.

I want - grey hoya short restock

-Olive flash full zip

-red 41 overshirt with suede OR a short sleeve red button plaid shirt

Last edited:

victoorious

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Did a pretty nasty damage to my bank account with my recent JE purchase

Wool Grey Bomber
Plaster Raincoat
Ripple Tee
LS Navy Tee

The plaster raincoat isn't ready for me to pick up yet, so when I get that I'll post pics

Sorry for the dirty mirror and lots of boxes behind me. (Bought a lot of stuff lately haha)

Honestly, i was very skeptical about the bomber being so high, but after getting it, you can see the detail. Its a very thick jacket. It's going to fit nicely in this 90 degree southern California weather. I believe those are mother of pearl buttons also.

I am 5'9-10 and about 155 lbs. underneath is a size L Dune Crew neck

Also I haven't seen any ripple tee's on here so here is an image. you for sure can feel the ripple effect on this tee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads