• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I was about to order something, but then I saw this.
Any hints as to what is coming? It might get me over the $300 free shipping hump.

We will be releasing details later this week. We will have a three item capsule collection exclusive to our site and one retailer. This will include two of our iconic silhouettes in previously unreleased colors, and one new and previously unreleased silhouette in an exclusive color.

Joebo21

Reaction score
We will be releasing details later this week. We will have a three item capsule collection exclusive to our site and one retailer. This will include two of our iconic silhouettes in previously unreleased colors, and one new and previously unreleased silhouette in an exclusive color.

so Villians and Escobars in a new color?
mwink[1].gif

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still hope we will see release of the "two-tone" top as it was planned to release in SS14 line, but wasn't.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the obsidian black on black? Deciding between that, acne max, rt stealth sk and 3sixteen 220x

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Dual Flash zip hoodie and the cast in cobalt after really long time. It was at customs office and I had to pay fuckin $160 import duties and taxes for order valued around $400. That's why I ******* hate my country and overseas delivery
cold[1].gif

But I have to admit that I haven't seen better quality and better looking hoodie than this one. And the fit is just perfect. The fit is a little looser than villan hoodie and villain crew in the same size(L).

I am also impressed with the denim. I got the cast in cobalt. They fit perfect in waist but relly tight in thigh. Will they stretch a little with wear? Otherwise I think I will have to exchange them and go one size up. And denim is really hard in my opinion. Does anyone the cast in cobalt to tell a little more about it?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

But I have to admit that I haven't seen better quality and better looking hoodie than this one. And the fit is just perfect. The fit is a little looser than villan hoodie and villain crew in the same size(L).

I am also impressed with the denim. I got the cast in cobalt. They fit perfect in waist but relly tight in thigh. Will they stretch a little with wear? Otherwise I think I will have to exchange them and go one size up. And denim is really hard in my opinion. Does anyone the cast in cobalt to tell a little more about it?

The raw should stretch a bit. I usually wear them pretty tight to start. Sending you an email as well. Glad you like the hoodie and our apologies on duties!

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The raw should stretch a bit. I usually wear them pretty tight to start. Sending you an email as well. Glad you like the hoodie and our apologies on duties!
You don't have to apologise for duties, you can do nothing about it. And I want to say once again, hoodie is really super nice - quality and fit. Also the jeans is really good looking and really well executed, I am just afrain that maybe I choose one size too small :) I am really looking forward to your reply about the fit. And I will post fit pics to judge as soon as it will cool down a little here in Europe, because now I can only wear tee + jeans or shorts :)

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

Any estimate release date? I wanna purchase more gear. Feels like forever since I got my rebels

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After first day of wear, I am breaking in the cast - cobalt nicely. What do you think about the fit?
shog[1].gif

Curve U-nect tee (size L) + the cast - cobalt (size 31)

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When was the long sleeve mercer tee release? Need some long sleeve tees but having a hard time finding one I like the fit off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads