• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MilesMW

Reaction score
I own both a large and a medium. 6ft, 165, athletic. The large has stretched a little too much in chest and biceps. The medium needs to stretch a tad and it will be spot on. The arms are also a tad short on medium

BE715

Reaction score

I own both a large and a medium. 6ft, 165, athletic. The large has stretched a little too much in chest and biceps. The medium needs to stretch a tad and it will be spot on. The arms are also a tad short on medium

Thanks for the advice. Im almost 10lbs heavier than you, so maybe a Large would be spot on for me?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does Flash dual zip fit compared to villain?

dvxnick

Reaction score
Does anyone have/know of a place that still has the burgundy villain from last season in a medium?

tkm225

Reaction score
Is the new villain hoodie in black washable??
I have the old villain hoodie in black but it says "Dry clean only" on the label tag.

Someone please help me out!

Rommel

Reaction score

I have the old villain hoodie in black but it says "Dry clean only" on the label tag.

I have the old villain, never looked at the tag but i have washed it a few times and laid flat to dry. I don't see any issues, these are just cotton...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

You should have no problem machine washing cold and hanging to dry. I would definitely recommend washing inside out to reduce color fading.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should have no problem machine washing cold and hanging to dry. I would definitely recommend washing inside out to reduce color fading.
are you planning to add some European stockist? On your site it is jades24 the only european stockist, but they don't have any JE piece in online store.

optimaasprime

Reaction score
about my 5th time washing my black Villian. About to go back into storage till the fall.. I love it!

tkm225

Reaction score
I have the old villain, never looked at the tag but i have washed it a few times and laid flat to dry. I don't see any issues, these are just cotton...

about my 5th time washing my black Villian. About to go back into storage till the fall.. I love it!

Thanks for all the help guys! I will go ahead and cold wash my villain's too now:)

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Hate to be that dude but wtf's up with the shipping .damnitman!!!! You gotta tighten that situation up J.E...no bueno bro

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hate to be that dude but wtf's up with the shipping .damnitman!!!! You gotta tighten that situation up J.E...no bueno bro

Our apologies for any problems. Please PM me or email [email protected] and we will figure out the situation. We have long prided ourselves on this point and had a transition with our site and shipping department through our last release. It should be fixed by now, and we will take care of you!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads