• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

JessBob

Reaction score
FYI, it's not the KLR in London, but a Ripley in Noir just landed on eBay

Switch out the lenses for the KLR ones and you'll be close enough without selling a kidney

Sandman3769

Reaction score

Kkibbey23

Reaction score
Pretty excited, just grabbed a pair of the Dealan 53 in pampas to be used as daily glasses to give a break to my Molino 55s. Rx lenses are done (clear not blue) and it Looks like they shipped today!

Attachments

• IMG_8252.png
    IMG_8252.png
    481.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8251.png
    IMG_8251.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8250.png
    IMG_8250.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 79

JessBob

Reaction score
Pretty excited, just grabbed a pair of the Dealan 53 in pampas to be used as daily glasses to give a break to my Molino 55s. Rx lenses are done (clear not blue) and it Looks like they shipped today!

Great purchase. I tried them on last week. Very nice shade of translucent blue and only 100 available. Perfect summer frames

JessBob

Reaction score
Hello. Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I received my Earl in Pacific today. Eyerim insert is black, otherwise colors are silver/gunmetal. Lenses are midnight gradient (dark blue).

I just realized... are these part of one of their special, secret releases? Where'd you grab a Pacific?

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, nice find.

These are the ones that have been generating the most buzz I've seen so far.

View attachment 2156063

Though b&w, this model looks to be wearing the Tobacco ones

Someone who received their pre-order yesterday in Noir described them as "Jeff's on Steroids." As I posted earlier, they probably appeal most to those who like the Ascari and maybe the Sandro. Expecting to see another fit pic later today from this same frame in Reserve, which might be delivered to the customer who placed a regular order (not a pre-order) with a JMM gallery over the phone at the end of last week 🤞🏼
Interesting pics thanks for posting.
Look quite wide but the model may just be petite.
Interested to see what they post up tomorrow - kinda hoping I don’t like any! I keep telling myself at 11 pairs I’m done - still have stingray Dealans supposedly due in July. And a suitcase incoming too!

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like these and think blue is a criminally underused colour for JMM frames. I have Herbies in cobalt and Dealans in Vesper and love that bright mid blue. All too often JMM uses colour names like ‘marine’ or ‘royal’ for frames which are barely distinguishable from black. Would love to see more variations like these.

Prometheus195

Reaction score
I just realized... are these part of one of their special, secret releases? Where'd you grab a Pacific?
Call around the third party boutiques and one of them should have it. I think the JMM boutiques should have it soon as well, since they get the other Earls (except empire) this week.

JessBob

Reaction score
Call around the third party boutiques and one of them should have it. I think the JMM boutiques should have it soon as well, since they get the other Earls (except empire) this week.

Thanks for the quick reply. I already found a Pacific actually. No additional details though. How many were released in the Pacific line?

Also discovered that the Empire is already available as well, just not at JMM galleries as you mentioned. One retail partner sent me this photo of the Earl in Empire earlier today and I placed it on hold until I can try them on.

Earl_empire.JPEG

Though after seeing those Pacific of yours, I might just swap in the rose gradient Empire lenses into a Pacific and keep the midnight blues as a change of pace backup

JessBob

Reaction score
FYI, got advanced notice of an Enzo Hickory with olive lenses and a Devaux Lava with blue lenses set to hit secondary market tmrw. DM me if anyone's interested and maybe you can cut a deal before listing or grab them as soon as listed

JessBob

Reaction score
I like these and think blue is a criminally underused colour for JMM frames. I have Herbies in cobalt and Dealans in Vesper and love that bright mid blue. All too often JMM uses colour names like ‘marine’ or ‘royal’ for frames which are barely distinguishable from black. Would love to see more variations like these.

I've seen some blues that I think are supposed to be dropped later this summer. I don't think the images are supposed to be out there yet, so if you DM me, I can send you screenshots of what I saw

Prometheus195

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I already found a Pacific actually. No additional details though. How many were released in the Pacific line?

Also discovered that the Empire is already available as well, just not at JMM galleries as you mentioned. One retail partner sent me this photo of the Earl in Empire earlier today and I placed it on hold until I can try them on.

View attachment 2156297

Though after seeing those Pacific of yours, I might just swap in the rose gradient Empire lenses into a Pacific and keep the midnight blues as a change of pace backup
The card says there's 500 of them, so they aren't extremely limited. I suppose they thought the Pacific would sell out faster so kept them hidden while the rest of the colorways went on presale. IMO the Earl is excellent. You are getting a lot of titanium for your buck. It's got weight to it, but well-balanced. I am going to get polarized black mirror lenses put into mine, and I have a gold on order that I am going to put brown lenses in. IMO there's too much yellow going on with the stock lenses.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crumbo