• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ant922599

Reaction score
@Nemesis_4

Hi there - yeah, these were a MTO ordered at the London Super Trunk in April 2018.

At the time there was no brass buckle option from the factory they use, but they were happy for me to source my own and send them.

I sent the buckles to Simon (Justin obviously being in the US at the moment) and he arranged for them to be fitted at Tony's Heel Bar (where they used to get all toe taps, etc installed).

And yes - LPB last as I can't wear the NGT. I found this out the hard way as my first order was 2 x Corliss III a few years ago, and I sold them both after a week or so :butbut:

winghus

Reaction score
I have Ballard III chukkas in 10.5UK and they fit great but I could NOT go one hair narrower in the waist and front, the heel is perfect. They are the NGT last which is a bit narrow, correct? They are also about as pointy as I personally like to see on my feet. I was considering the LPB last and wondered at the differences in fit versus NGT and what difference chukka versus oxford or derby made to the fit.

ant922599

Reaction score
@winghus

This is just my experience, but I can't comfortably wear the NGT last at all. The LPB is certainly wider in the toe box and is my best last for Justin's shoes.

I have LPB in UK7, 7.5 and 8 as it does differ per model/style.

I suspect the chukka will be more generous, and suede should typically fit/feel larger than the equivalent in leather, but my recommendation would be speak to Justin or Simon - they have a very good feel for the differences between models even on the same last.

HTH.

Cheers,
Ant

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear All,

Just as a heads up in case people think otherwise, I wanted to let everyone know that me and my team are no longer officially 'affiliate vendors' (as of a month or so now) which means I can no longer post on a commercial level i.e. answer questions about my shoes.

I didn't want anyone to think that I was not responding intentionally as that would never be the case. There are many other ways to get ahold of me for those that really need to do so.

Have a great weekend and thanks as always for the support

Justin

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wore my button boots today

20181004_125341.jpg

J FitzPatrick

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
AW18 Collection PreSale

Dear All,

Just to let you all know about our exciting new AW18 collection which is on PreSale now. Please bear in mind these will not be discounted in Black Friday Sales so now is the time to order them.

We are particularly excited to have bought back the Snoqualmie 'City Hiker' Boot which has been reformed on the TMG last and with the City Rubber Sole. Wear the Snoqualmie for a much smarter look to accompany your work attire in Winter but also equally durable to handle the rough weather ahead.

The stock is due to arrive at the middle of November but we wanted to give you the option to pre-order early at a 10% discount and thus ensure your pair upon arrival of the stock.

*The PreSale shall end Monday morning, the 29th of October*

For those in the USA/Canada: https://us.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/aw18-presale

For the rest of the World: https://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/presale
j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-5-may-2017-hero-0432.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00211.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00349.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00416 (1).jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00356.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00245.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00265.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-12-october-2018-hero-00019.jpg j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-0018.jpg new bremerton.jpg

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Gents,

After a short hiatus of not being affiliates, we are now back and ready to answer any questions one might have for us.

For those that have yet to notice, we have a few new things going on:

1. We have a US dedicated website and showroom in NYC. We now ship from NYC to all US orders (exception sneakers, that can be bought off of the US website but ship from London). Our showroom is located at 14 Christopher st. Suite 1., shared with J.Mueser Bespoke (his showroom not the little shop). This is 10 steps from Leffot but on the 3rd floor of a beautiful period building.

The US site is: www.us.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com --- prices are now in USD and sizing in US sizing (one different from UK, i.e. UK8 is US9)

2. We are currently running a PreSale for 10% discount on A/W stuff which you might have noticed in the post above by my colleague Simon. We have some interesting new things here so check it out. These won't go down on Black Friday so now is your time to get a discount should you like something.

3. After a huge ordeal with the sneaker launch and issues with production, we have finally launched our sneaker line and are very happy with what we finally have (albeit a bit late!). If you have yet to see, these you can find them at the link below

https://us.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/sneakers

I hope that you all have been well and please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any questions you might have

-Justin FitzPatrick

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads