• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J FitzPatrick

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A little something to wet the appetite for SS17.

The Hawthorne Butterfly Loafer on the TMG Last.

Hope you enjoy- Stay Tuned for upcoming Pre-Sale.

J FitzPatrick

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The J.FitzPatrick Footwear Spring/Summer 2017 Round 1 Pre-Sale

For this first round of Pre-Sales, we are offering mainly our core range products but in new colorways, with the exception of our full brogue mode, McClure, which we are very excited about and comes in the lovely Walnut Museum Calf.

As with all Pre-Sales we like to offer something a little bit extra with each purchase, so what you will find is that all Pre-Sales purchases come with a complimentary pair of Alderwood shoe trees.

The Pre-Sale will last one week (so, next Monday at 8am ends) and we hope to have all stock ready to ship by the end of March, or at the very latest early April.

We hope you enjoy the new collection!

JF

http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/pre-sale

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some recent MTO's that you might enjoy.

Email [email protected] for more info or to place your order!

-Justin

WhereNext

Reaction score
Those last pair of boots are mine! Love them.
Deeply offended my bright purple loafers I just got along with my boots didn't make the list......I could've at least given Mr. Red Shoes a run for his money!

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The red/oatmeal and plum/charcoal boots are both great. Making me want to sell one of my pairs of boots just so I have a hole to fill.

My first MTO is in the works but I have a sneaking suspicion it will not be my last.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Was it the same man who went for both red suede shoes?

they were actually different. The red suede saddle Auroras were actually made for a lady customer

Deeply offended my bright purple loafers I just got along with my boots didn't make the list......I could've at least given Mr. Red Shoes a run for his money!

:D:D

shoelearner

Reaction score

My cellphone camera is really crappy, anyways:

Back row: from left to right: jfitzpatrick burgundy button boots, jfitzpatrick jodhpur boots, jfitzpatrick black button boots, jfitzpatrick green button boots.
Middle row: herring blue fiennes, herring red shackleton, herring two tone shackleton, jfitzpatrick rainier
Front row: herring drake, herring jasper double monk.

The green buttons, one boot developed a squeak, cobbler said the shank came loose, he repaired it, and now they are as great as ever !

Other than that incident (which may or may not have been my fault), Justin has responded to all my emails, he always ships my orders very quickly, the packaging is top-notch and sometimes Justin has included goodies for free, like one time he included a pair of travel shoe trees, I like a lot his stylish shoe designs and choice of colors.

Will keep supporting and buying jfitzpatrick footwear, and I recommend the brand to any shoe aficionado.

Looking forward to jfitzpatrick SS17.

Greetings gentlemen.

Last edited:

MissingBuckley

Reaction score
^ Nice collection, man. I'm 4 deep into Justin's line -- the Green/Green Rainier, Plum Genessee, Suede Fauntleroy, and the Black Button boot. I've been obsessively checking the site and their social media for news of when that new cinnamon suede Aurora button shoe will drop as well as any news of a restock of the burgundy wallingford. Guess I'll be 6 deep pretty soon.

chiconice

Reaction score
I went to your web site these are on sale but you don't have the regular price posted or the pre sale is just the shoe trees?(I just need that anchoring). I will like to buy these shoes just because of there unique design but as you know these are not a popular model in the USA and this style is not trending by the fashion houses, so I will be solo wearing these babies and stand out(not a bad thing). I'm a loafer afficionado(late 30's) and I love to collect various types of penny loafers "old man" shoes.

chiconice

Reaction score
I went to your web site these are on sale but you don't have the regular price posted or the pre sale is just the shoe trees?(I just need that anchoring). I will like to buy these shoes just because of there unique design but as you know these are not a popular model in the USA and this style is not trending by the fashion houses, so I will be solo wearing these babies and stand out(not a bad thing). I'm a loafer afficionado(late 30's) and I love to collect various types of penny loafers "old man" shoes.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The presale simply includes a free pair of shoe trees which is a value of £45 or nearly 14% of the product price

foto010101

Reaction score
How do J.FitzPatrick's shoes compare to brands like Crockett & Jones and Carmina in terms of leather and construction quality?

LAluck5

Reaction score

Details on those boots? They are gorgeous. I'm waiting for a pair of oxfords to come back in stock and ship out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads