• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, you live in Berlin? I've been up there a few times to visit Russsell, awesome place, and their stuff is well worth the asking price.

mk.ultra

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slide13
Nice, you live in Berlin? I've been up there a few times to visit Russsell, awesome place, and their stuff is well worth the asking price.
I live on the edge of Greenfield and New Berlin. Is there anyone that offers something similar for cheaper...way cheaper (Like $100)?

Morgan

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the tweed suit posted on the first page of this thread, over 10 months ago, is finally up on the site? Been waiting for this forever and just pulled the trigger on it.

01_100401_JCrew_DavidA_0195_1-768x1024.jpg

Dinky89484

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Morgan
Anyone else notice that the tweed suit posted on the first page of this thread, over 10 months ago, is finally up on the site? Been waiting for this forever and just pulled the trigger on it.

Great looking suit in my opinion. I thought this was their Wool Flannel suit for the Fall/Winter season though.

Jim Barns

Reaction score
thenanyu;3120522 said:
http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2010/...=Google+Reader

My favorites:

worship.gif
his suit is my dream suit. I think I just fel
inlove.gif
l in love with it.

Can anybody tell me how much this or something similar, that is in similar fabrics and design cost?

I am not a rich guy so if you have one that is similar and you are tired of having it, let me know and we can talk about a reasonable price.

tcolberg

Reaction score
WTF, $650 for a J.Crew suit? As much as I love the subtle birds-eye tweed, that's a **** load of money for J.Crew. Add CA tax and you're talking $700. Yikes.

Wonder if any of you know of anything similar that's not $700 or better quality for this amount of money? Then again, everyone is probably over in the S/S thread.

Morgan

Reaction score
This is definitely not the gray flannel suit, which has been available as a f/w item for several years now (I've owned one in the Aldridge cut for over a year). I opened a j.crew card to take advantage of the first-purchase discount, made the order via red phone in the store to get free shipping, and the whole purchase came out to about $550 after tax. It's not a cheap suit, but that's an acceptable price for me. I'm not aware of any other tweed suit for that price.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
True if not a little big.

I am a medium in shoulders. smedium in waist. Fits shoulders fine baggy in waist. I got mine with the Thinsulate layer to btw.

Nice coat. Where is it a final sale? Link?

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTH is up with J Crew's final sale policy? Anyway, I've got a NWT wool Langham, navy/grey plaid in size small that's too tight. PM me if you want it.

hastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackboard_knowledge
Does anyone know whether J. Crew typically releases a 25% / 30% off coupon in S/S like they do in the F/W?
don't wait for any coupons and don't count on them to come in your catalogue if you're looking to make a big purchase your best bet is to buy a coupon on ebay when they send them out =\\

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocelyarker