• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this the best time to buy Brooks Brothers? (semi annual after xmas)

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heli0x
wait... so are all BF suits and shirts 50% off in stores? because the discounts online look pretty weak, and i dont think the 15% is showing up either
Only the darted, glen plaid, and cut-away suits are half off; the others are 25% off. Some of the other items are half (i.e., some shirts, sweaters, etc.) but not all. The 15% kicker appears at checkout. Remember that the kicker is only good until 1 p.m. EST.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Only the darted, glen plaid, and cut-away suits are half off; the others are 25% off. Some of the other items are half (i.e., some shirts, sweaters, etc.) but not all. The 15% kicker appears at checkout. Remember that the kicker is only good until 1 p.m. EST.

Kicker is good til 11:59 pm EST tonight, the 26th.

yarnsforth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Essentio
Is an BB Black Fleece Oxford short on discount for 112.50 USD a good buy?
Plus today's extra 15% takes it down to around $95-96. My order total with shipping and tax was $107.54. This year's fit worked well for me.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I picked this up, too. Doesn't ship until January 16th.

Great, I have not seen it in person but it looks good. I like it,not too crazy about the grosgrain though. They were very busy when I called them this morning.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Great, I have not seen it in person but it looks good. I like it,not too crazy about the grosgrain though. They were very busy when I called them this morning.
I've only seen it in gray, not navy. I think I'll like it though.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashionnoob
How come the discounts aren't showing up for me at checkout when I purchase 3 slim fit shirts?
*2-Day Online Sale is valid only at BrooksBrothers.com, from December 25, 2009 at 12:01 am Eastern Time through December 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. 15% savings calculated at checkout.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics