• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

revealer666

Reaction score
This is Andrew. I love all things Bespoke and practically live in Bespoke Suits. I am a big fan of light weight woolen fabrics under 300 grams in weight. My personal favourite mill is Loro Piana.

Apart from Bespoke suits, i also love wearing Bespoke shoes and enjoying a nice hand-rolled cuban cigar.

Happy to connect with anyone of similar taste.

-Andrew

Ioanna

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Ioanna and I am here to learn everything there is to know about your needs regarding technical outerwear!
Bbeing part of an apparel start-up named Cortèz, I would like to hear your ideas and suggestions on the essential
features of high-performance jackets :)
Have a look at our website www.cortez-outerwear.com and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Io

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello forum members!

I am a professional in my middle years. I wear business casual in my workplace and became tired of chinos and buttondown shirts. I decided that someone my age should and could do better. I started lurking around here a year or so ago, but decided that it was time to commit. The forum has already helped, for which I thank you all. Still, I'be a lot to learn.....

jhnthn

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Johnathon and I'm from Canada.

I've just started wanting to improve my style around a year ago. I'm still putting together all of the basics but I find it quite tough because I'm short. 5'3" and 138 lbs. I've also played sports for almost all of my life so I have a bit more of an athletic build which makes it hard for me to find clothes that fit. I've been trying to lose some weight so I can fit into small sizes. It's already a challenge for me because I live in Canada, but being short just makes it even harder.

I'm 20 years old and I work in an office where the formality ranges from casual to business formal. Ideally I want to be in that smart casual to business casual to business formal range.

C-Mac

Reaction score
Hi Lads.

Great forum, very informative, thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 32 and live in Scotland with my Wife and 6 month old Son. It was actually becoming a father that made me think about taking fashion more seriously as I have pretty much dressed the same since university, too 'young' you could say. I liked nice clothes and 'good' labels so always had a fair bit of Paul Smith, RL, Boss etc... but also too much A&F, Hollister, Superdry (everywhere here) etc.. Up until a year ago I would happily wear cargo shorts and a graphic T out for lunch or to the pub. Cringe.

So I've ditched most of the college clothes and want to dress smarter for most occasions, cargo shorts are for camping trips or cutting the grass only!

I'll get some photos up soon and see if you guys can give me some advice on what fits to ditch and what is ok. Like I said, I want to be smart casual, even going to a bar (although not often these days!) or the shops/lunch with my wife and baby (more likely!) For work I was always a suit guy but have started to add pocket squares to my look - amazing the attention this gets!

I am wondering though, I'm not a 'football casual' - FAR from it but I do have a really nice CP Company Bomber and a Aquascutum rainmac that I love. Do you think these items need to go for a smarter off duty wardrobe?

Cheers

C

Kyle Sheeran

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Kyle. I am a designer and a DJ. I love fashion, and this website looks very inspiring!

I am from England, but at the moment live in Spain, and just Djing :)

Hi to all of you!! :)

ImprovingFashio

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just joined. I'm looking to improve my style. I think the biggest area I can improve in, is finding clothing that fits well. I feel like most of my clothes don't have the right fit. And also, by cleaning out all my older not stylish clothes. I tend to keep those around for to long.

Also another area that I'd like to improve on is in casual clothing. Summer clothes, shorts, golf clothing, gym clothing, beach/pool clothing. I feel like I have a lot of improvement to make in those areas. As most of my warm weather clothing isn't up to par.

civicHB

Reaction score
Hello From Canada,

New to the forum and have found it very useful for all the tips!
Bought my first pair of Allen Edmonds and will be posting a pic in the AE thread.

Will be mostly trying to update my wardrobe with quality pieces.

Thanks

markusadams

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi folks!
I'm Markus, I'm new here, but I had time to read some threads, I'm surprised that threads about politics and crimes are very popular here. I don't like politics and rarely follow news. I like movies and clothes, hope I'll be amused here=) I want to know what people wear and where to buy cheap clothes and to be stylish=)

RitualWink

Reaction score
Howdy y'all,

I'm RitualWink (iralanwitnuk on other forums)... I've been active on other forums for a couple years, and I kept hearing about SF but never checked it out. I have a strong grasp, I think, on my personal style that revolves around a japanese-inspired, second hand store look. In the past few months I've started making some clothes that fit my look. I like making music, coffee, and clothes, and I look forward to getting further involved in this community..

Cheers

SaschaVenus

Reaction score
Big HELLO to this amazing forum!

My name is Sascha Venus, I'm a menswear fashion blogger from Germany and my passion are suits and all that belong there.

I'm 21 years young and currently living in Germany.

I'm the founder & owner of https://www.yourmoderngent.com/ and am working with several brands in the menswear section through Influencer marketing.

I'm also part of the Union Brothers which is a group of four dandy gentlemen, including myself and we're representing our nations at Fashion Weeks and Fashion Shows. United through style and you are all warmly welcome to join our unity.

I'm happy to be a member here for now and I'm looking forward to some amazing posts and threads to discuss on and share knowledge.

Cheers

Sascha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads