• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WickedKlown

Reaction score
My name is Donald and I'm living in the land of the frozen tundra AKA Wisconsin. I came across this site when doing a google search about suits. I'm what you would call a southern boy, so my taste most the time is boots and wranglers.

LondonBeanpole

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Emily. I always come to Style Forum when I'm searching for present ideas for my fella.
I live in London and I like Skandi designers.

TOPGUN

Reaction score
I'm mostly into streetwear b/c im such a bum i never have to wear anything even vaguely formal, but i sometimes still dig #menswear.
that said, i aspire to be able to come up with #nxtlvl fits one day.

various121

Reaction score
Hi boys and girls.

Wear a suit 5 days a week, live in NY, very much into watches, getting ready for the winter. I'm a Capricorn and I enjoy long walks on the beach as well.

notaturtle

Reaction score
Notaturtle here. I'm in my last year of college studying chemical engineering. I'm a sucker sweaters even though I don't get too many chances to wear them since I live in SoCal :/

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My name is Dalton, I'm mostly into streetwear because I don't get the chance to dress formally very often, even though I wish I did.

- I'm from Minnesota.
- Aspiring entrepreneur
- I'm a Sophomore in college studying business (btw I would love to find a job having to do with mens fashion, figure I could use this site for networking as well).
- I have an addiction to thrift shopping. I also buy from thrift stores to sell for profit.

I look forward to spending many hours on this website.

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Having lurked on the Allen-Edmonds appreciation thread for a few months now, I've decided to finally start posting. That thread is why I'm here. Have a good one!

Fooleo

Reaction score
My name is Leo and I'm a long time lurker.
Ive been lurking for maybe 2 years now, and finally feel knowledgeable enough to contribute to this forum without sounding like a tool lol.
I've also been a member on NikeTalk for several years, but thats really the only forum I contribute to often
I likes the streetwear & denim
I have an fondness of Military issue outerwear and old school rugged boots.
Albuquerque Native now living in the DC area

Narcanti

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Alexander. I am 20 years old, work as an EMT, and i'm from Norway

I started wearing suits last year, and therefore you might say i am new to the whole suit community.

My favorite suit is my boudoir, Nedvin wool suit (Tiger of Sweden)

I enjoy whiskey and i love to try new sorts of both beer and whiskey.

Last edited:

John P

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm John. I'm a low-level government flunky who's trying to advance. Not much budget for clothes, and even less knowledge. So I'm here to learn.

I'm most interested in classic menswear, both business and "casual professional" attire. The casual professional attire, at least in my (uneducated) eyes, will also work for most social events.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and advice!

Clif

Reaction score
Hi ALL,

I'm Clif from sunny Singapore. I'm in to watches and a sucker for EDC stuffs. Hope I'll enjoy my stay here.

Cheers

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a g/f from Singapore once. Nice place. I ate like a pig and did a little shopping (read: went over budget) on Orchard Road

raphec

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Raph, hailing from Melbourne, Australia.

While I certainly do not consider myself stylish, I have started to appreciate the quality of well made clothes. As a man who has enjoyed his food too much, the comfort offered by a decent quality shirt, or properly fitting trousers is something that has made my life more pleasant.
Recently I have started applying this ideal to footwear, and have purchased 2 pairs of Barker loafers (Hadley and Campbell) and a pair of Grenson Archie V brogues. I am now looking to add a pair of chelsea boots and maybe some others.

I joined this forum as it has had so much information in it that may help me in my search, it felt like the right thing to do. I will undoubtedly be reading on, and possibly seeking advice in the future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads