• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cics

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Marco - 34yo italian guy. After working for years in digital marketing in Milan, I've moved to Sydney to make my career more international shaped. I've worked in digital marketing field and now I'm doing the same job in the education industry.

In terms of clothing I've always sticked with mainstream brands (Brooks Brothers for shirts, Armani or Tommy Hilfiger for chinos, Fred Perry for polos, etc) but recently I've discovered the "new" world of handcrafted menswear and accessories thanks to an italian startup that makes handcrafted shoes. I simply loved it and I've found it as a way to define my own personal style, while keeping high quality products - without paying the luxury price.

I'm here because I hope to read and start interesting discussions around men's lifestyle, possibly discover new brands and help me to shape up my style.

I'm also thinking about starting my own business so I would love to understand what you gents look when choosing a brand/product instead of another one.

Thanks!

Last edited:

thirdwill

Reaction score
Hi all!
Im used to getting up and putting on my grunge clothing, hitting up the coffee shop and back homebefore heading to work. Well lol until one day i found a forum under reddit mensfashion, scopednthrough it and found clothing that would hit my age range, 43, but still let me look good without looking 16!

Me? 43, m, 5'11", 180 pounds ish.

Koyo

Reaction score
Hi all, passionate about textile and especially Japanese clothing, I look forward to sharing with you on the subject.

dapperdiamond

Reaction score
Hello! After travelling the world, working here and there in the public health field and living out of a duffle bag, I have settled down enough to start building a wardrobe. While currently in law school, I recently secured a job with a big law firm—the most exciting part of which is that I can now afford to experiment with my style. I'm building up my wardrobe with the basics at the moment. This forum has helped guide me in this endeavour. Once I have the basics, I'll be looking to this community for inspiration!

gwadadasol

Reaction score
hello
I decided to join as a member after finding many advices about dressed shoes here.
IT manager in banking in Hong Kong, I have a lot of freedom for dressing. French, I try to find nice shops in HK even if I miss Paris.
39,I want now to invest some time to find my style and invest smartly in good items starting with the shoes.
I expect to pass this knowledge to my two daughters later.

thanks in advance for your help.

AKE Fashion

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Michael Mendak. I am an owner of a new starter: www.akefashion.co.uk . It is a small (at this moment) online shop with a menswear tops. Mostly well known brands on a market but it is also w house of AKE - our own brand. But about me... I am a keen of the stylish clothes, plain fabrics and a good quality - still looking for a shops with a clothes for bigger and taller (2 m and 130 kg ;) ).

If you want to add some advises or sugestions... or maybe talk about a order details, you can join my thread:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/519438/ake-fashion-store-new-online-shop-with-a-menswear

I will try not to make a big mess on a forum. I can promise not to add a spam adds.

Regards,
Michal Mendak

rossaille

Reaction score
hi,
French guy here, I'm 35, and got tired of buying crappy (quality-wise) clothes and shoes. I try now to go for quality and craftmanship, and hope to get style advices here to help me get the best of my new outfits!

rxnaij

Reaction score
Hey, I'm an 18-year-old student in NYC who's just starting to get into men's fashion. I'm usually found wearing ill-fitting Uniqlo pieces head to toe.

nikmald

Reaction score
Hello! I am a postgraduate student who is starting to appreciate quality-made shoes and clothes. Now I am searching for good bargains to upgrade my wardrobe. I have been lurking on this forum for a very long time. I joined it because this forum is a meeting place for many people who know and appreciate good and timeless pieces.

Last edited:

Po1ntMe

Reaction score
Hi there! Just wanted to introduce myself and drop a couple of words about myself. Im 32 young man from Eastern Europe. Glad I've Googled this forum and looking forward for new interesting discussions.

silasya77

Reaction score
hi guys, new member here! I'm a 20 year old student from Malaysia, just lurking around starting to appreciate good quality shoes and clothes :D

mirkhanariffin

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a 41 year old Singaporean guy. Dresses in jeans most of the time before changing into uniform at the office. Into shoes (mainly boots) and recently purchase a pair of Hathorn Traveler (They're going for only US$155 and I couldn't resist it). Own several Timberlands and a Red Wing boot.

Mainly, I wear Uniqlo stuff, not because they're cheap, but because they fit my Asian frame nicely. Current fad I'm embarking upon is collecting Rugby jerseys.

Poszetka

Reaction score
Dear Sir / Madame,

My name is Tomasz Godziek, I’m from Poland, 36 years old, co-founder family manufacture, which produce men’s accessories.
It’s been long time to find the courage to write on this forum. Today it’s that day :)

King Regards
Tomasz

CriticBespok

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is CriticBespok and I have a 33 years bespoke experience, I got suits from the best tailors in the world, mostly Neapolitans.
I'm here to stay updated about the new modes and to help people to spot fake tailors ( The world is full of fake tailors nowadays).
I tried more than 20 tailors and actually i have 5 trusted tailors, 3 in Naples and 2 in London.
I hope to have a great experience on style forum.
Best,

CriticBespok

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads