• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Important Announcement from MarcellHun, Koronya - I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a loss for us all; I hope those responsible will have pause for thought as to the impact of their actions.

If you are willing to respond here, can you confirm what this means for your planned RTW range?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarcellHUN
Today I decided to leave this forum.
This is very sad news. However, being perhaps too familiar with Style Forum, I comprehand your decision. I regret that I did not cross paths with you until now.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a big loss for us. I loved your posts but missed any trolling of you. Best of luck and please let us know if you begin taking new customers at some future date.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
This is very sad news. However, being perhaps too familiar with Style Forum, I comprehand your decision.

+1

Originally Posted by RSS
I regret that I did not cross paths with you until now.

not scheduled yet. will definitely say hello when in budapest...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn shame man. You make good shoes and I will miss seeing the pics of them.

You are also a gigantor dude and I pity the fool who got all internet toughguy on you.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the thread in question. It is a complaint about customer service. The customer eventually went to arbitration after months of unfruitful correspondence, and there was a settlement in his favor: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=171190 I'm closing this thread, and moving it to general, since there is no more to be discussed As a policy, we do not remove negative customer reviews at the request of a vendor unless some factual misrepresentation has been made. This goes for affiliate as well as non-affiliate vendors. The sole exceptions are the affiliate threads, which "belong" the the affiliates. I told Marcell that if he wished to have the review removed, he should send evidence that the events in the original post were misrepresented. In our email exchange, Marcell never dispute that the facts were accurately represented. We would make the same decision re. the recent threads about some very late pants. We regret that this has resulted in Marcell deciding to no longer post on the forum. He and his company have received a lot of positive publicity by posting on the forum (Styleforum is one of very few forums that allow unpaid, commercial links in signatures). It is highly unlikely that his company would otherwise have gained the international reputation it enjoys without Styleforum. We regret that Marcell would require that we censor private members from posting negative reviews as a prerequisite for him to post on the forum. We have taken no punitive steps against Marcell (for example, he continues to benefit from the links to his website from his signature fire), and he is free to resume posting on the forum at any time. If Marcell and Koronya were ever trolled, he never reported these posts. Happy 4th of July. Fok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads