• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to meet.....

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by untilted
try to look like obama. lots of white chicks dig obama.

He said he is black, not half white.

University campuses are good. Heavy chicks are good. In Indianapolis it seemed all the good looking chicks were with a black guy. It was unexpected but none of the black guys were ghetto, I think this is very important. Apparently European chicks are into Africans. Around here in Norcal all the Euro imports are with black guys.

On the flip side I can't tell you how many super fat black chicks I've had try to pick up on me telling me they wanted a "little vanilla".

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know anything about picking up girls, but one of the guys in my office is black and pretty good looking, he has got to be 6 3 or 4, in his mid 30's, and white girls are all over him. he doesn't wear suits, but he looks proffetional and speaks very (oh, boy, I think that this sentance can't end well) proffetional english.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by catlettsl
If I can get some instructions on how to post pics I will.

Here you go -- "How to post an image", brotha! Good luck to you.
smile.gif

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I don't know anything about picking up girls, but one of the guys in my office is black and pretty good looking, he has got to be 6 3 or 4, in his mid 30's, and white girls are all over him. he doesn't wear suits, but he looks proffetional and speaks very (oh, boy, I think that this sentance can't end well) proffetional english.

Is he single?!.
blush.gif

I mean, here I am Eurasian girl and there he is a pretty good looking guy who speaks proffetional English... (oh, boy, I think that this sentence starts something well) don't you think, Globetrotter?.

X-It

Reaction score
Gee, I am allergic to this "ethnic" word. I am not too "white" for European and not too "brown" nor too "yellow" for Indonesian.

If God asked me what kind of disability that I want to have - I said, "colorblind".
confused.gif

hplindley

Reaction score
A black guy in my office has no trouble meeting white or black women. He just treats both the same way. Just walk over and talk -- whether there is one or ten. I've learned a lot from him.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Read this book:

lithium180

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hplindley
A black guy in my office has no trouble meeting white or black women. He just treats both the same way. Just walk over and talk -- whether there is one or ten. I've learned a lot from him.

Yes, maybe because you're thinking that talking to whitey doesn't work, it's making your efforts appear to be either unconfident or try hard.

ironmarshal

Reaction score
the travelling female packs....the curse of single men everywhere. Unfortunately if they are in a pack its virtually impossible to have any serious conversation as they tend to be reluctant to seperate from the pack for even a minute to converse with someone, even if they are interested.

catlettsl

Reaction score
This pic was from this time last year. I have since bulked about ten lbs. No Denzel Washington, but not to shabby(IMO)

Mr T

Reaction score
In my experience black and whites girls respond similarly to Flunitrazepam.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
putseller96