• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

@Cleav
give me that tie!!! @in stitches
, give me that suit!!! NOW!!! :censored:

Superb, gentlemen!

Thanks man

Really pleased with the tie. It's a Fabio Ferretti.

GB£7.60

Tried and True

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not claiming that the UK has no tabloid "news" and is exempt from reporting bias, I am claiming that there is scant opportunity to avoid such in the US, where it is the norm to conflate news and opinion.
The only difference I've noticed between the two is the UKs Page 3 girls.

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only difference I've noticed between the two is the UKs Page 3 girls.

I've also noted that most british media doesn't give equal airtime to conspiracy theorists in whatever realm they preach in. That, and they still have some semblance of respect for scientists.

These are all reflections of the political system stateside though. I'd still be laughing ****** off at legislation attempting to bar scientists from presenting their research at the EPA due to conflicts of interest while allowing industry 'experts' to preach... I mean, it's hilarious, but when you realize that this is a reality here... then it's just ******* frightening.

MrChris

Reaction score
Good day gentlemen

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the love, gents. Suit and tie are both Panta creations, and I could not be happier with them. :cheers:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@MrChris love the shoes

@heldentenor that buttoning point looks super high for some reason.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The iPhone camera's wide angle is distorting it a bit, RTC, but it's still a pretty high buttoning point. I'm okay with it but it wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to depart from the crowd here.

I gave @in stitches a thumbs up for the suit, which is just awesome. And the location and photography is nice FWIW. However, I don't really think that any of the shirt, tie and PS really worked hugely well here. The tie and shirt work with each other. However, the wide-spaced stripes seem incongruent with the texture / weave of the suit for some reason - perhaps the shirt is very conservative business dress and the suit is most definitely not. PS just seems random. Nice shoes. The suit in itself is worth the love, and all the components are good, but once you stop gawping at the suit and its lovely shoulders and step back, I'm not sure it's a particularly strong fit by Stitchy standards.

I also don't like @Cleav 's fit today, which is most unusual. The tie is excellent, and I normally like 'northern lights' but this strikes me as one example where it doesn't look right and the tie looks out or place in the ensemble.

I am aware that I am almost always a voice crying in the wilderness on these occasions...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom