• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TexJake

Reaction score
Today's experiment. I think I should have gone with darker pants.

And I really messed this one up this morning, grabbed the wrong pocket square in my closet, quickly changed it to my backup white one after I arrived.

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just a classic navy suit
Can never go wrong with that combinatiom IMO. I dont post much here but i really like everything about this. Nice fitted suit without being too tight or restrictive. I always try to get a similar fit but unfortunately i am not as lean as you and thus need to my suit a little less fitted for everyone's sake.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies for ultra-meh knot

Apology not accepted. Looks like you tied that with your feet. JK. Not feeling any of this other than the shirt. Great collar. The patterns are all fairly close in scale. The burgundy/olive square clashes with the red tie IMO.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This fit should be all the reason you need to reconsider wearing them more often. Outstanding! :)
Way better in my opinion. Just take care of the angle as @An Acute Style said and maybe a little bit less noise in the background would be helpful.

And for me today it's like this.

998804d03b6cfb18c11b37fb656e7173.jpg

* Suitsupply
* Miler Menswear shirt
* Embassy of Elegance tie
* pocketsquare by @Poszetka
* Benevento pants
* Cheaney wholecuts

6d94795319084c8081d7b6bb71936f0a.jpg

e415664292c737bdadfaadc6cdbbbfb5.jpg

58b41c5767c7d47ae2a0add74b01c5f1.jpg
Look!!! Someone must be up for a Promotion!!! This is Outstanding...
thumbs-up.gif

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@blekit your jacket is flagrantly too short. it doesn't look good. i would also prefer a white ps and for your trousers to be a shade lighter.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member