• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Is that a Champ, or a Deluxe. From the angle I can't judge size. Either way, two of the best amps ever.
It's a Blues, Junior. Lacquered Tweed edition. And it's amazing! Good things really do come in small (albeit expensive) packages.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
It is casual Friday here at the office. Which is really a redundancy, since every day is a slob fest here.
Tell me about it.
devil.gif
Love the DB. Are the slacks linen? Can't tell on my monitor.

mrbrioni

Reaction score
I'm new to posting on here (although I have been browsing for a few months now)

SKEFFERZ:

Love the suit (I own the same) paired with the orange, and the knit tie, however I would have done the knit tie in a navy. Just a thought.

Maybe one of these days I'll even have the balls to post on here and to take some constructive criticism from everyone!

Happy 4th everyone!

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
It's a Blues, Junior. Lacquered Tweed edition. And it's amazing! Good things really do come in small (albeit expensive) packages.

Tell me about it.
devil.gif
Love the DB. Are the slacks linen? Can't tell on my monitor.

Oh, those are good little amps too. A bit to clean for my taste, but they do takes pedals well. I prefered the Pro Junior. I have had both. LOL.

Pants are indeed linen, a very dark navy.

Thanks for the compliment!

Mike

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Figured I'd give you guys some fireworks for 4th of July..
da3024d8.jpg

c034b2d9.jpg

Love it!

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Haven't gotten around to posting lately ... last several days below.
DSC_7149.jpg
DSC_7299.jpg
DSC_7304.jpg
DSC_7343.jpg
DSC_7351.jpg
DSC_7389-1.jpg
DSC_7400.jpg

Originally Posted by tim_horton
I really like the way the pattern of the tie compliments the pattern of the jacket, and the color of the tie compliments the color of the shirt. Who makes the tie? I may rip off this look!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by srivats
I like this a lot. Well done, G. Where is the tie from? ps: close up of shells please.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spb_lady
What i was wearing right today... hope nobody will be against a girl's picture here... i promised to one person earlier today that i will show my look also
blush.gif
x_e2dc86f8.jpg

Originally Posted by jobro
k1xmk2.jpg

All truely masterpieces...i would steal those looks right away. Not speaking about the girl´s outfit, though
wink.gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We've not had a black tie ensemble in a month (a strong showing from luftvier). From my main GH partner in crime/cousin's 'Bow Ties and Cleavage'-themed birthday party:

2w4wkqv.jpg
2n2kc9.jpg
i28tg9.jpg
ibxd7a.jpg

The DJ is a vintage Savile Row textured silk brocade number that was recommended to me by Ich_Dien and purchased through MC B&S; I've included more than one shot due to the way it catches light

I know that Bull has been sighted on this thread, so I'd like to clarify that the pulling is caused by my hands in the pockets. I don't trust anyone in Ghana to adjust the fit, however

And yes, I am pumped-up

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Very noice^^^^^^^

spb_lady

Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
2w4wkqv.jpg

Looks absolutely great!
inlove.gif
Are those patent-leather shoes with silk bows?..

I have already noticed that a common feature of such meetings is that girls are always dressed less stylish and careful then guys... why?!
eh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads