• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyCamper

Reaction score
Pretty warm sunny day i Gothenburg so i went sockless and desided to bring out my new panamahat for the first time.
012lz.jpg
Jacket- Masimo Dutti Shirt- Barba Ps- Berg & Berg Pants- Made in the shade Details
017zm.jpg
Hat- Wigens Bottom
016yqx.jpg
Shoes- Crockett & Jones Belgrave Feeling better about this post than the one last night...

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
<SNIP>

Love it ... everything about it.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
lol8[1].gif
Yep, I have an enormous chest... maybe full of man-boobs, thass about it. I look back at the pics and the past 2 days the jackets did look slim as anything (yesterday was just sitting wrong, seriously). This suit is cut slim, sure. Not overtly tight though.. however I may be in denial after picking up some extra pounds after the baby... I appreciate you bringing that up...
frown.gif

Part of WAYWRN fun - seeing yourself from a different perspective, and realizing how to improve. Really enjoy your fits, BTW, you are a most welcome addition here.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
<SNIP>

Just realized I failed to comment on your recent BBBF - it was terrific! The slimmer, shorter jacket did just what I thought it would do. Your other fits definitely have a "you" quality to them, which is perhaps more important than having an "SF Approved" quality, but in terms of overall fit - I thought the BBBF worked really well for you.

Originally Posted by Dylanda
Thanks,
Yes i have it is

www.julienlanda.com

Very cool - thank you for sharing!

Originally Posted by joan1
Girls' cothing vs men's clothing

Does one really have to choose?

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
<SNIP>

You are a brave man ... anyone else would've left good enough alone, but your constant quest (and the courage to share it with others) is truly interesting.

mintyfresh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
So rollin' into work today ... BAM!! This lady sneaks up behind me and says "there are donuts in the break room:
23a676f5.jpg
And i shamelessly follow her to the said donuts:
5109cc17.jpg
!! so far my favorite post on this site.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fun cloth, Nii.

By the by... met a fellow Ghanaian last night. He's hung up in NYC waiting for a green card issue to clear while his wife and baby live in the Twin Cities.

Has high hopes for the footy
wink.gif

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Fun cloth, Nii.

By the by... met a fellow Ghanaian last night. He's hung up in NYC waiting for a green card issue to clear while his wife and baby live in the Twin Cities.

wink.gif

I'd like to point out that The Black Stars are now my second team, having drawn them in the office sweepstake.
thumbs-up.gif

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3

Try as i may, i couldnt find anything in the wardrobe to out-do Vox and Oldog (sigh ... whats new):

Do I detect a note of sarcasm (as to me)? The trick today was to pick an ultra-sophisticated ensemble for the train to NYC. Note the crispness:

As always, Fred served as inspiration:

Maybe I'll change into the suit that's in my bag.

macaroni

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HappyCamper
Pretty warm sunny day i Gothenburg so i went sockless and desided to bring out my new panamahat for the first time.

012lz.jpg

Jacket- Masimo Dutti
Shirt- Barba
Ps- Berg & Berg
Pants- Made in the shade

Details

017zm.jpg

Hat- Wigens

Bottom

016yqx.jpg

Shoes- Crockett & Jones Belgrave

Feeling better about this post than the one last night...

A little longer jacket and a little lower buttoning point would work better on you.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fun cloth, Nii.

wink.gif

Really? I wish him luck ... those things can drag out. At least he is not in AZ
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Kentishman
I'd like to point out that The Black Stars are now my second team, having drawn them in the office sweepstake.
thumbs-up.gif

Brrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!
appiag_g.jpg

Fortunately or Unfortunately (for england), there is a chance we will meet England in the second round if we both make it out.

Originally Posted by mintyfresh
!! so far my favorite post on this site.

Thanks mr mintyfresh ... thats a heavy cross to carry (favorite post on SF), but i'll do my best
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Holdfast
may14.jpg

digging the combo HF!! still waiting on you to break out the sneakers!

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Wow... a jacket that fits!
blush.gif

13010d29.jpg

explosion of color ... me like!!

Originally Posted by forex
You all have to get rid of any peachy ****,it is not for grown ups.

say wha?

S7306786-1.jpg

Originally Posted by TRINI
4606084157_52cb6dfb0a.jpg
4606085359_222c39c669.jpg

digging the vibe Trini. Especially the jacket.

Originally Posted by Dylanda
Thanks,
Yes i have it is

www.julienlanda.com

gr8 art ... you are VERY talented
worship.gif

Originally Posted by elwisdram
MENINHEELS.jpg

Most fashionable....

WHAT THE UFCK?!!?!?!?!

...candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...

100514b.jpg

i like the use of green ... very different for SF's usual blue/brown/grey parade ... but you nailed it!!

Friday! Thought I would crack out an oldies from last year.. It still fits (JUST).
But IMO, I like my looser jkts this season so I will sell this & the light blue version.
100514brog-7-1.jpg

nice fit PG ... those two jackets were great. whoever gets them will be very lucky.

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friday! Thought I would crack out an oldies from last year.. It still fits (JUST). But IMO, I like my looser jkts this season so I will sell this & the light blue version.
100514brog-7-1.jpg
PGs a 38
bounce2.gif
Whos the maker? Very nice pattern matching (no clone wars).

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
Do I detect a note of sarcasm (as to me)? The trick today was to pick an ultra-sophisticated ensemble for the train to NYC. Note the crispness:

What's going on with the back of that jacket? Are those pleats running down the sides, or is it just too big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads