• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
DSC_3551.jpg

Great accessories.

Originally Posted by eMJ
I'm most comfortable with street style, however, I thought just maybe I might be able to get away with posting this pic here...since I AM wearing a blazer.
img1661v.jpg

Not totally sure about the red either, but you have a good, consistent, aesthetic working here.

Originally Posted by yfyf
YFYF-2010-04-17-re.jpg

Fantastic suit.

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Summer's here:

Nice casual look Ob5cur1ty - I'm guessing the jacket is a natural cotton colour and the jeans are white? Only thing I'd change is maybe go for lighter shoes (but not sand, you want some contrast in there).

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
My daughters christening today :
DSC02923.jpg

Dont knock my mans tie cause its a clip on... he cant do a double four in hand yet...
DSC02801.jpg

- Wonderful pics Spoo - thanks for sharing!
- I think lil man should have gone with a darker tie ... maybe a navy pindot Hermes or something
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by Neofinitia
Cue Bill Withers "Lovely Day":
IMG_0544-1.jpg

white done right Neo ... very nice.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
apr16002.jpg
apr16004.jpg

HF - i actually like the belt, but i'd have preferred it with a less structured jacket and some low profile sneakers (jack purcells or other).

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
My first pair of Loakes. Black calf as they are for an interview + formal first appointments.

Many shades of brown to be bought in due course..

nice. those look good.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by srivats
Gregaz, I am so jealous. I've been wanting to take flying lessons for a while now, but no time
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
Is this your first time?How was the experience?

Originally Posted by tshaw
Greg - Did you have fun? I haven't done that in all too many years. Such an experience - motorless flying - just like the birds!

It was my first time and I did have fun, but the acrobatic upgrade was a bit much. As soon as we got up there, we did a bunch of crazy stuff (ending in a hammerhead), and the rest of the flight was distinctly punctuated by suppressing the desire to toss it. I felt sick for two hours afterward as well. If I had to do it over, I would skip the acrobatics the first time and just cruise. The pilot did let me fly for a large chunk of time we were up there, and that was pretty incredible. No motor, just pure physics - just like the birds.

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Great accessories.

Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Spoo, Greg - thanks for sharing the lifestyle shots.

cheers.gif
All!

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien
You might notice a change in my profile location.

Fantastic Ich_Dien - in both looks and locale. Venice is stunning.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by calvinloke
Is the matching jacket and pants done deliberately?

Originally Posted by Kentishman
Nice casual look Ob5cur1ty - I'm guessing the jacket is a natural cotton colour and the jeans are white? Only thing I'd change is maybe go for lighter shoes (but not sand, you want some contrast in there).

Thanks for the comments. Kentishman is correct; in direct light it is more apparent - the colours are similar but don't look identical. Maybe a watch shot shows the contrast a little better:

DSC01217.jpg

The following photo represents the colour of the shoes more accurately:

DSC00724.jpg

Neo1824

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
It was my first time and I did have fun, but the acrobatic upgrade was a bit much. As soon as we got up there, we did a bunch of crazy stuff (ending in a hammerhead), and the rest of the flight was distinctly punctuated by suppressing the desire to toss it. I felt sick for two hours afterward as well. If I had to do it over, I would skip the acrobatics the first time and just cruise. The pilot did let me fly for a large chunk of time we were up there, and that was pretty incredible. No motor, just pure physics - just like the birds

I've always wanted to try this...where did you go? Marana?

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/u...r/DSC02801.jpg

The kid's suit rocks.

Originally Posted by yfyf
YFYF-2010-04-17-re.jpg

Stunning! Love teh shoes/suit contrast.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Originally Posted by eMJ
I'm most comfortable with street style, however, I thought just maybe I might be able to get away with posting this pic here...since I AM wearing a blazer.
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7626/img1661v.jpg

Originally Posted by Eason
A rare non-streetwear look for me so I'm crossposting ehre:
http://i40.tinypic.com/mahufl.jpg

Can I just say, I think it's great when SW&D guys come over here to share their spin on MC looks. I'm awful at this sort of look - I just naturally look stiff in casual gear - so it's great to see how it can be done.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
HF - i actually like the belt, but i'd have preferred it with a less structured jacket and some low profile sneakers (jack purcells or other).

Thanks. I worry about wearing those kind of sneakers because I'm pretty short, so the lack of a heel makes me feel shorter. I guess I should just ignore that, but it sort of bugs me.

Originally Posted by Ich_Dien
You might notice a change in my profile location.

Beautiful pic.

apr18003.jpg
apr18002.jpg

apr18001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance