• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

History of Tuczeks

Paula Plass

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Maya's mother, my birth name was Paula Tuczek - since Maya posted her note I have made some progess - made contact with a cousin which was great for both of us. (Incidentally I have nothing to gain fom boosting the price of sales of Tuczek shoes!) My grandfather was indeed Nikolaus Tuczek, not Anton as Maya thought. Names do tend to recur in the family; there were indeed three Nikolaus's, in different generations; the original Nikolaus came over to England in about 1850 and natualized in 1875. I am particularly interested in the post from Nicolette who would be another cousin, whose name I had previously come across - daughter of Anthony I believe, who would have been my uncle. I wonder if my email address could be passed on to Nicolette?
Paula.

Rocka'Betty

Reaction score
I have a pair of Clifford Street Tuczek ladies shoes if anyone knows anything about them? Can't find any reference anywhere to them making shoes for women. They're really lovely courts with brogue styling in cream suede and brown leather. They were given to me by my boyfriends sister, and she was given them by the fashion designer Caroline Charles, but I don't know how she acquired them or how long she had them. The cream suede had been painted white with what seemed to be emulsion paint, and they had just been used as an ornament. I have since cleaned the paint off and I wear them, because they are beautiful and I think well, what more damage can I do to them than whoever painted them?
I'm really interested in where they come from, still, and if anyone else is interested or knows anything.
Thankyou Kindly
:)

sian123

Reaction score
hello,

I am a descendant of nikolaus tuczek....my great great grandmother was Amelia Tuczek. we have been doing alot of research into the family tree and Herne Bay in Kent keep coming up.

would love to hear from anyone with more information.. please email me on [email protected] TABMAN and MAYA I have sent you private messages I hope I will get a response but ive noticed the posting dates were quite some time ago.....now

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has got to be the most surrealistic necrothread in the history of SF.

Please carry on.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This has got to be the most surrealistic necrothread in the history of SF.

Please carry on.

Yeah but we need pics of Tuczek classics...

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've noticed Fosters makes a semi-brogue (Will has it) and wing tip version (Dopey has it) and now Cleverly has the same version as Will's via their Anthony Cleverly range...but the Tuczek version is elegant

Tuczekslipon1.jpg

Tuczekslipon.jpg

georgiadis

Reaction score
I am doing family research into the Tuczek for one of the decendants of Jesse Marie Tuczek, aunt of Anton Neville Tuczek.
I do have a lot of information which I am happy to share etc. I have at the moment been researching Nikolaus Francis who was Anton's older brother.

It is a very inteesting family tree indeed and it would be lovely to link up with information. Reading people 's comments where their father came from I believe it is from Rokycany which is now in the chezh Rep but in their time it was part of the Austro Hungarian Empire.
I am sort of involved to the family as the person I am doing this for, her daughter is married to my son!

Best wishes
Wenche Georgiadis

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads