• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HBO: Eastbound and Down

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
This episode was much better.

Stevie laughing while saying "the ******* kid is home alone" was great.

I agree, it's getting much closer to being back in form.

That Mexican chick has a bootayyyyy! It was also hilarious how he kept talking to her son hahaha.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy es, I just started watching this show. Why did no one tell me something this hilarious exists? I love Kenny Powers. I love this show. Just finished season 1, starting season 2 now.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This show is delivering consistently. I didn't love the season 2 premiere, but the rest have been funny. It looks like the old characters are going to start coming back, starting possibly in the next episode.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, no more talk about this? The 2nd season finale was probably the best episode of both seasons, heck one of the best episodes of any show in recent memory.

If you haven't started with this show, grab the first season and stop missing out. It is too good.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fawk, this coming Sunday is already the season finale. These seasons need to run longer, at least another 1-2 episodes.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
fawk, this coming Sunday is already the season finale. These seasons need to run longer, at least another 1-2 episodes.

Whoops, I thought this episode was the finale. It was still nonetheless great.

Willie5566

Reaction score
Suggestions on getting season 1 on the cheap? I would hate to spend a lot of money for something I am not going to watch again?

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willie5566
Suggestions on getting season 1 on the cheap? I would hate to spend a lot of money for something I am not going to watch again?

You will watch it more than once.

tullytra

Reaction score
I just discovered this show over the Christmas break and loved it. One of my favorite lines was when his "chauffer" for his first appearance at the BMW lot was huffing paint and Kenny asked if the guy was busy "Doing what? Giving RoboCop a blow job?" I'm pretty excited for season three to come out in February.

konadog

Reaction score
I just saw the first 3 episodes of Season 3 at their screening party. Pretty insane and really funny.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When does the new season start? I'm going to miss this show but I'm glad they are ending it after this season. This would be one of those shows that would be really tragic if it devolved into irrelevance and repeating itself a la the Simpsons. I mean, It's Always Sunny has managed 6 or 7 strong seasons, but E and B always got a lot of humor from the evolving storyline whereas Sunny always resets after every episode.

tullytra

Reaction score
Tonight's episode got off pretty slowly. The locker room thing to open it up had a few good lines, but the entire birthday party just dragged. Loved the Putt-Putt scene, as it it exactly what you'd expect from Kenny Powers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics