• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got them topy'd. Sole protectors were $30, heels were an extra $20. So much better...

sheeeepo

Reaction score
^Picture of the topied boots please? I'm gonna get a pair, and I'm curious how much vibrams will affect the overall profile

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any denim jackets left in Vancouver?

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, my cobbler only had one set of sole protector topy's. No topy's for the heel so I just went with the vibrams. Nearly unchanged as it only add about ~1.5mm to the sole and 2mm to the heel.

insomniac341

Reaction score
Kind of random question, but I have a choice between either the h&mmm painted jeans or Naked & Famous reverse fade jeans. Both would be the same price - which do you guys think would be a better pair to get?

Also, for anyone that has raw denim, how do the h&mmm painted jeans compare to your raw size? Size up/down/tts?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Kind of random question, but I have a choice between either the h&mmm painted jeans or Naked & Famous reverse fade jeans. Both would be the same price - which do you guys think would be a better pair to get?
Also, for anyone that has raw denim, how do the h&mmm painted jeans compare to your raw size? Size up/down/tts?

Neither.

Scooba

Reaction score
For the boots, if I'm an 8.5, should I go for a 41 or a 42?

mathieu

Reaction score
Anyone know what the stock is like at Yorkdale (Toronto)? I want the navy or black suit set and maybe the sneakers. I find them so endearing.

Or if anyone with access to the suit set on the cheap and wants to proxy to a Canadian, I'd like 36 or 38 in jacket, 32~34 in pants, thanks!

There are a pair of red 11.5 sneaks at Eatons but nothing is marked down there.

Last edited:

corneliusparky

Reaction score
Depends on what you are 8.5 in? I'm a 8.5 in Wolverines, a 8 in Indys, 9 in Clark DBs, 43 in GATS and a 42 in side zips.

Scooba

Reaction score
Just every day shoes. I don't own anything baller. 8.5 in Adidas and New Balance. Never tried on any other MMM shoes/sneakers.

corneliusparky

Reaction score
I'm a 9.5 in New Balance 993s and went with 42 in the H&M sidezips so I'd say you are a 41

juniorwhopper

Reaction score
the mmm painted jeans are pretty cool, nicely fitted, and a bit more raw than the n&f fade jeans. i do like the subtlety of the n&f jeans, seems to be less of a statement.

blackderbyhat

Reaction score
I liked the white painted jeans, they're at least something to experiment with. Not sold on the red ones, but I'm sure someone could make em look good.

Go TTS on them. I sized down one the first time and I could barely get them buttoned which was a no go with how restrictive they are compared to like jeans w/ spandex in them. Then I bought a size up on accident and they're a little too baggy to wear comfortably.

djt00

Reaction score
I got them topy'd. Sole protectors were $30, heels were an extra $20. So much better...
I guess this must be done. That's pretty much why I prefer rubber soles these days. MMMxH&M side zips are like 70 euros (using discount codes), but sole protectors another 45 euros.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads