• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gitman Brothers Vintage

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's my girls bag bros. dont you internet fashionistas get all macho on me now, i know yous are striking crazy beyonce poses on the nightly.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
I know this is a stretch but anyone who copped the new Camo shirt in small think about selling it I would mind taking it off your hands.

szszcool

Reaction score
Hey guys iam thinking about ordering a polka dot navy shirt. iam 150 lbs and 5'9-10ish what size do i get? people who have the polka dot shirt how do u guys like it?

*#..

Reaction score
Since you're a new user, I'll assume you don't too much about your body dimensions. I'd recommend getting your chest, shoulders, and even your arm length measured. There's lots of videos online, check youtube. Also, you can choose to measure the chest, shoulders and sleeve length of your best fitting button-up shirt. Again, there's lots of guides online to show you how to measure shirts. I'd think you're a small, but you may be a medium depending on how big your shoulders are.

Last edited:

bsyde82

Reaction score
can anyone list the types (fabric wise) that are smaller than true to size this season, or in general?

I was interested in that black watch patterned shirt on south willard that was apparently smaller than normal - do people remember what that fabric was? I'm not sure why SW took it off their site.

coolhwip

Reaction score
Is anybody familiar with a store in the US carrying the blue stripe oxford in a medium? I tried ordering from SW, but they were sold out.

The only other place I can find it in stock is Oi Polloi, but the shirt ends up costing like 180 bones with shipping.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gitman shirts for 130 - 140 were acceptable, but now that they're 170+, I just don't know anymore..

Last month at the Saks Off 5th in Gilroy then had about 20 Gitman shirts going for $40. Not a single medium though which was unbelievable considering they had XS, S, L and XL.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't know Saks carried the vintage line. I've only seen the regular Gitman Bros.

Yeah I've never seen Saks with them. There were no original Saks tags on them though so not sure where they are from.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

should have kopped all the nice ones and sell here

Yeah, thought about it. But was going back to college in a week or so and the hassle to take pics, put them up and sell them in under a week was a bit too much though. Still can't believe they had no mediums though. Got a few for my brother in XS though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads