• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Agnelli413

Reaction score
^ Looking sharp there, Steve.
The navy bengal-striped shirt is amazing! (Finamore?)

Onwards and Upwards!
smile.gif

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^ Looking sharp there, Steve.
The navy bengal-striped shirt is amazing! (Finamore?)

Onwards and Upwards!
smile.gif
Thank you for your kind words Agnelli!
Yes the shirts are from Frinamore :)
Cheers!

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those look like a pair of EG's that are probably 3 times the price.
BTW when I saw a comment in this thread I assumed it was the navy loafers lol.
Anticipation is killing me.
Thanks Justin!
You guys will definitely be the first to know for any type of shipment updates (US arrival, customs clearance, and etc)
biggrin.gif

Can't emphasize enough how great these look in person. Picture don't close to do them justice.
Definitely became my favorite in my rotation lately :)

Btw we are just looking for three more for the Saddle Shell Shortwing MTO in Forest Last!

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys will definitely be the first to know for any type of shipment updates (US arrival, customs clearance, and etc)
biggrin.gif
I have a new job where I don't need to dress up, so I'll probably work these loafers in to my rotation like once a year.

Unless...

I wear them around the house. Yes. That's what I'll do. Or if someone finds out how to wear navy shell full strap loafers casually, let me know. But I can't effing WAIT to see pictures of these in the shoes/socks thread.

dlm4114

Reaction score

I have a new job where I don't need to dress up, so I'll probably work these loafers in to my rotation like once a year.

Unless...

I wear them around the house. Yes. That's what I'll do. Or if someone finds out how to wear navy shell full strap loafers casually, let me know. But I can't effing WAIT to see pictures of these in the shoes/socks thread.

I plan on wearing these with jeans FWIW. I was also considering trying to dive into the polish threads to see if there are any good strategies for lightening them a bit.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay so here is a bit of an update on Carmina shipment
Apparently, there was a bit of delay with Carmina shipment due to extra documentation required in Spain & US for the special skin (lizard) products which were included in the shipment.
But the good news is that everything has been fixed and they should arrive in matter of days!!! (FedEx Air)

I thank each and everyone of you for your patience with us and believe me, I am as eager to get my hands around them as you are
wink.gif

When they show up on our doorsteps,
First, I will post here that it arrived.
Second, I will take pics and load them up here.
Third, I will try my best to ship them out the same day or the day after (you will get them 2,3 days within US since it's USPS Priority with tracking)
(For outside of US appx one week also with tracking)

I can thank you all enough for your patience. Cheers!
Young 'Steve' Yoo

Last edited:

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A quick update!

Airplane is landing in Miami tomorrow, then LAX on Wednesday.
I will be driving up from San Diego to LAX, to pick them up as soon as they clear through customs!

Couple of good news,
Carmina did include the 80256 two eyelet derby wingtip in black calf, and the 973 punched captoe navy shell boot MTO as well.

Stay tuned :)

Last edited:

dlm4114

Reaction score
thanks for the update steve! really appreciating all the communication. just out of curiosity, do those generally clear customs on the same day?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads