• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry, no pics

but received my GMTO the dark brown suede oxford. Stunning in person, love the suede. The dark brown color is also superb...stock photos lighting make it out to have some gray tone (at least on my screen).

The fit out of the box is perfect, more so than the half brogue dark brown calf oxford shoes I picked up. I guess the suede is more forgiving (FWIW the calf have broken in nicely).

They're really two different kind of shoes, and I love them both. And as always Steve is great to deal with.

Can't wait to see what else is coming!

LL

(Will be wearing tomorrow :satisfied:)

Last edited:

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry, no pics

but received my GMTO the dark brown suede oxford. Stunning in person, love the suede. The dark brown color is also superb...stock photos lighting make it out to have some gray tone (at least on my screen).

The fit out of the box is perfect, more so than the half brogue dark brown calf oxford shoes I picked up. I guess the suede is more forgiving (FWIW the calf have broken in nicely).

They're really two different kind of shoes, and I love them both. And as always Steve is great to deal with.

LL

(Will be wearing tomorrow :satisfied:)

Grats on the shoes, they look awesome. Kind of sad I passed on this. I didn't think carmina would mess up with the tobacco suede and ended up passing on the other adelaide. Oh well. Post pictures if you can :D.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine will arrive soon also. And while we're at it, these will be my first pair of suede shoes that I'll end up keeping and using. So my question is; what kind of products do I need? I use Saphire products for my calf shoes and don't mind using Saphire products for suede also, but which one(s)? Thanks.

golfinz

Reaction score
Sorry, no pics

(Will be wearing tomorrow
satisfied.gif
)

These look awesome! Mine will be here this week!! I also got the exact same shoe in the tobacco suede a few weeks ago. I'll post pics of both when the chocolate are here

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine will arrive soon also. And while we're at it, these will be my first pair of suede shoes that I'll end up keeping and using. So my question is; what kind of products do I need? I use Saphire products for my calf shoes and don't mind using Saphire products for suede also, but which one(s)? Thanks.

You'll need a suede brush and Nano protector primarily. Eventually, you may need suede shampoo and eraser. See Hanger Project:

http://www.hangerproject.com/shoe-care/material/suede-nubuck.html

Nano demo:

Bakes11771

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Navy Suede string tie loafer (Uetam) will arrive next week on Wednesday as well!

5.5 UK - 9.5UK avail (however size 7 & 7.5 & 8.5 has been reserved and sold out)
Let me know if you would like to reserve a pair in your size!
Steve,

Put a deposit on these and haven't heard from you. Admittedly I have some catching up to do in this thread, so I'm not sure if they arrived yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads