• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

mcl911

Reaction score
Will you be willing to help @Nick A ?
mwink[1].gif

I believe another 150 pairs is what remaining on BE site as their email indicated

mcl911

Reaction score
He did say "They" and not "We"
teacha.gif
I hope he meant GG.

From nick's email

"
I currently have approximately 150 pairs of RTW shoes in stock which I will be including in a sale in London on March 12th and 13th. This sale will also include some sample shoes from the G&G factory, shoes from J FitzPatrick and some clothing by Timothy Everest. The sale will be held at the Timothy Everest Bespoke premises at: SPITALFIELDS, 32 ELDER STREET, LONDON E1 6BT.
If you see anything currently in stock on my www.bespoke-england.co.ukwebsite but cannot attend this sale please email me direct so we can discuss the sale price and I can reserve these for you prior to the sale. Please only email me regarding current Bespoke-England stock online. The easiest way to do this is to use the “Size” tabs on the left hand side of the web pages. Unfortunately I do not have access to any of the other retailers stock included in the London sale."

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From nick's email "
I currently have approximately 150 pairs of RTW shoes in stock which I will be including in a sale in London on March 12th and 13th. This sale will also include some sample shoes from the G&G factory, shoes from J FitzPatrick and some clothing by Timothy Everest. The sale will be held at the Timothy Everest Bespoke premises at: SPITALFIELDS, 32 ELDER STREET, LONDON E1 6BT.
If you see anything currently in stock on my [COLOR=77A0C2]www.bespoke-england.co.uk
website but cannot attend this sale please [COLOR=77A0C2]email[/COLOR] me direct so we can discuss the sale price and I can reserve these for you prior to the sale. Please only email me regarding current Bespoke-England stock online. The easiest way to do this is to use the “Size” tabs on the left hand side of the web pages. Unfortunately I do not have access to any of the other retailers stock included in the London sale."[/COLOR]
Oh ok. Thanks.

jreigen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

which four? just wondering. My wallet can't even handle two pairs or more G&G/ EG:facepalm:

St James II in polo suede, black and vintage oak and Oxford in black from Nick plus vintage oak hatch grain Hove from Skoak. May need to pass a couple on depending on fit/sizing.

Ergaomnes

Reaction score
Wow! Those Thorpes in hatch grain and on the mh71 at the sample sale must be really awesome! Man, I wished I could buy those. Grail boot right there!

Last edited:

Ergaomnes

Reaction score
Wow! Those Thorpes in hatch grain and on the mh71 at the sample sale must be really awesome! Man, I wished I could buy those. Grail boot right there!

Anyone know if I can buy these without going to the sale? Living in the US, i can't go in person. :( How much do you think they would cost?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I took 4 of those 150, plus another from Skoaktiebaloget this morning, rough day for my wallet... :uhoh:

St James II in polo suede, black and vintage oak and Oxford in black from Nick plus vintage oak hatch grain Hove from Skoak. May need to pass a couple on depending on fit/sizing.

You went in for the kill. I helped myself with the pair of St. James II in vintage cherry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads