• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday WAYWRN Challenge: MC does SW&D - YOUR WINNER ANNOUNCED

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Made in California
One reason I was anxious to post those in a fit pic was because of how different SF opinion is from what I experience day to day. You, listi and perhaps someone else mentioned that they're just irredeemably atrocious, but I get complimented on them without exception every time I wear them. I find it weird that the dichotomy is that large.

Your jacket is pedestrian, the half tucked tee screams try hard, your nuts are firmly implanted within you and those boots are burn in a fire atrocious. While you may get compliments from randoms, it'd also probably happen if you wore a Men's Wearhouse polyster special clusterfuck with some Aldo square toed loafers. We have higher standards here than the lumpenproletariat. We don't care what they think.

I apologize for the belligerance, drunk now.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is awesome. I'd like to see SW&D for MC. SW&D is a much tougher crowd.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
This thread is awesome. I'd like to see SW&D for MC. SW&D is a much tougher crowd.

Oh, I doubt that. They just have their own groupthink, which is antithetical to MC's.

foo.gif
alone possesses more ***** and capacity for criticism than the entirety of SW&D. Vox has more snark. TC Houston is older than them all (also, Maserati and model wife).

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
Oh Luftvier... that lapel roll... hahahahahahahahaha love it
cheers.gif

altemp

Reaction score
I don't know why but this was shockingly disappointing. Aeglus and kaplan seem like the only two who got proportions right. And everyone whos wearing jeans looks like it's the first time they ever put them on.

Another note: dont post detail shots of everything, no one gives a ****.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I voted artoftime, guy has infinite steez though he's a bigger guy (pants could use slight taper). He's got all the steezy components: cardigan, jacket, scarf, beard, glasses, cap and most importantly pipe plus some nice whips. Good pieces, meshed well, good colors, natural and original.

Baron and kaplan were tied for second for me. Honorable mention also to aeglus, moo, niidiggy dawg, mok, nyr for his tyrone biggums mimicry, and urban comp for hilarity.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I voted artoftime, guy has infinite steez though he's a bigger guy (pants could use slight taper). He's got all the steezy components: cardigan, jacket, scarf, beard, glasses, cap and most importantly pipe plus some nice whips. Good pieces, meshed well, good colors, natural and original.

+1

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn zedong, vote enough?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gave my vote to Kaplan though Aeglus was a close second. Wasn't really a fan of any of the other submissions.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus looks too perfectly put together. I prefer my street wear a little busted and NYR is the most busted of all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads