• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flat Head 3001s 32x34 & Stussy Triple Threat M

tanqueray

Reaction score
BACK ON EBAY! Link.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=011 BUY NOW! staring @ $125! CHEAP CHEAP BUY PayPal Only prices include shipping. prices are negotiable to an extent. if you need more pics, let me know. Flat Head 3001s (not the F310s; these are the OGs) new, only tried on once. they come with all the tags 'n such. they have already been warm/hot soaked for an hour (how convenient for you). so, the original size was at 34x37. exact measurements taken by me... waist: 32" (was 34") inseam: 34.25" (was 37") thigh: 11.25" leg openning: 8" front rise: 10" back rise: 12.50" $260
063.jpg
064.jpg
065.jpg
066.jpg
067.jpg
Stussy x UNDFTD x Mad Hectic tee "Triple Threat". brand new. size Medium, color Black. $45
060.jpg
062.jpg
061.jpg

Amacfa

Reaction score
Free bump
Also: If that 4% is to cover paypal fee's, remember that it is illegal in paypal. Someone could dispute the payment for a refund of the fee

Slamdog

Reaction score
i like how he stated paypal is the only form of payment, and to add 4%.

classy!

tanqueray

Reaction score
ugh, everyones giving me a hard time... i had no idea about that. thanks for the business lesson!!! it's $240 flat. that price includes everything. and to chronoaug, the leg opening size depends and what waist size you get.

Amacfa

Reaction score
Nice threads though, my vacation ends tomorrow and I start my old job, which means income, and income means spending money!

tanqueray

Reaction score
huge price drop on Flat Head 3001s: $210 shipped, no PayPal fee. Stussy tee sold.

tanqueray

Reaction score
^ 4 more days, people!

don't let such an offer pass you by cuz once it's gone, it's gone.

so, buy buy buy buy buy buy it now.

tanqueray

Reaction score
c'mon guys, these are going at $125 for Flat Head 3001s!?!?! that's a steal!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babeef