• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finding Bigfoot

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

If its real, I'm sure its been seen but assumed to be a bear or other animal. Maybe they bury their ****. Or **** in water.

Ok, so we have a giant ape like creature that not only buries it's own ****, but its dead too. This creature is apparently intelligent enough to dig these holes deep enough and cover them in such a way to blend in with the surrounding ground to avoid any detection by trained scientists and observers. We must also accept the fact that in the history of this species no Bigfoot has ever died alone and had his body remain lost to his pack. Nor has any Bigfoot lost a tooth or shed any other body mass that could be found. Finally, If these creatures are intelligent enough to create and use tools they also somehow never misplace them.

Gotcha.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ok, so we have a giant ape like creature that not only buries it's own ****, but its dead too. This creature is apparently intelligent enough to dig these holes deep enough and cover them in such a way to blend in with the surrounding ground to avoid any detection by trained scientists and observers. We must also accept the fact that in the history of this species no Bigfoot has ever died alone and had his body remain lost to his pack. Nor has any Bigfoot lost a tooth or shed any other body mass that could be found. Finally, If these creatures are intelligent enough to create and use tools they also somehow never misplace them.
Gotcha.

The problem with your logic is the LOL factor that prevents scientists from studying the possibility. It doesn't get taken seriously, and nobody will risk the potential humiliation.

Also, forest decomposition happens at a very high rate. Try finding a dead deer carcass in the woods. Couple that with the potential rarity of the animal.

Again, if its real, its likely that anything that is found is mistaken for a different animal.

If we want an answer, put some serious science into it. In the mean time, that show is fun.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Good fix.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gotcha.

And, I might add, none has ever been found roasted by a forest fire, drowned in a flood, killed in a volcanic eruption (the Mt. St. Helen's area was supposed to be prime BF country), hit by a truck while crossing a logging road, shot dead by a hunter, etc., etc. No fossil remains have been found in North America, despite the fact they would had to have been here for at least tens of thousands of years. As I have mentioned in these threads before, I used to be a believer, but this nonsense has just been going on far too long without something tangible turning up.

The Deacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that they had found what they believed was some bigfoot scat, had it analyzed and it couldn't be matched with known animals but was closer to human. I know this is anecdotal but the incident could probably be found in a google search by those of you who care enough.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys the answer is right in front of you. Squatchs have magnetic abilities that allow them to bend the fabric of reality and disappear into another dimension. This ability kicks in automatically anytime they become aware of a human studying them, are in danger or die. I am surprised you didnt know that.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't forget about skunk-ape

Given the fact thats a lot of tropical animals seem to be able to survive in South Florida, and there are known colonies of wild monkeys in Florida, I wouldn't be altogether surprised if actual escaped apes or large monkeys weren't behind some of these "skunk ape" reports.

Noted Bigfoot scientist and hunter Grover Krantz once told me, when I asked him about the credibility of BF sightings outside the Pacific Northwest, he thought the only other area with some credibility was Florida. He seemed like a pretty impressive guy, I'll have to say.

dedpco

Reaction score
I was hired as a freelance PA on this show when they shot an episode in the Sequoia National Forest back in February. It was a long, dull day, with plenty of snow, the 'highlight' of which was probably having to retrieve "Bobo" and his dog from their hotel room long after the rest of the company was ready to hit the road.

The talent was off in the woods for most of the day with the camera crew while myself, the other PAs, and the producers stayed with the vehicles. Most of our time was spent cleaning up the cast's litter from their van, and wondering if the U-Haul carrying all the technical gear was going to get stuck in the roadside slush...which it did, briefly...at 1:30am...on the side of some mountain in the Sierra Nevada. Good times.

I went in as a skeptic and saw nothing that would change my mind, but, as you might imagine, there were several true believers on that crew (not just the cast). The weirdest ones were the local 'consultants' that came along with us...ex-hippie mountain-man-types who took their Bigfoot extremely seriously.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was hired as a freelance PA on this show when they shot an episode in the Sequoia National Forest back in February. It was a long, dull day, with plenty of snow, the 'highlight' of which was probably having to retrieve "Bobo" and his dog from their hotel room long after the rest of the company was ready to hit the road.
The talent was off in the woods for most of the day with the camera crew while myself, the other PAs, and the producers stayed with the vehicles. Most of our time was spent cleaning up the cast's litter from their van, and wondering if the U-Haul carrying all the technical gear was going to get stuck in the roadside slush...which it did, briefly...at 1:30am...on the side of some mountain in the Sierra Nevada. Good times.
I went in as a skeptic and saw nothing that would change my mind, but, as you might imagine, there were several true believers on that crew (not just the cast). The weirdest ones were the local 'consultants' that came along with us...ex-hippie mountain-man-types who took their Bigfoot extremely seriously.

Wow, thats pretty cool. So did you get the feeling they were spicing it up a lot?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

^^ yeah prolly alien life form or some such...

Lets not forget the evidence that the species has been on mars.

bigfoot-mars.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads