• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finding Bigfoot

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i don't care either way (leaning towards doesnt exist), but i dont understand why people are obsessed with finding it

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

benny-hinn-website.jpg

:lol:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i don't care either way (leaning towards doesnt exist), but i dont understand why people are obsessed with finding it

Most folks 'obsessed' with it are actual witnesses determined to prove it to the wider world.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that most of the people watching the show are believers, or on the fence. Clearly they didn't find anything (because it doesn't exist), or it would have made national news - so I'm not sure what the point of watching is when you know every episode is going to end the exact same way.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watch it for the hunt.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think so. I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but there have been thousands and thousands of signtings of this animal. I'd love to see it proven, but I'm not convinced either. I just note that it wasnt until the 60's that mountain gorillas were proven to exist.

WTF are you talking about? The mountain gorilla was discovered in 1902. The late Diane Fossey was hanging out with them by the late 1960s.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

WTF are you talking about? The mountain gorilla was discovered in 1902. The late Diane Fossey was hanging out with them by the late 1960s.

I didnt realize that it returned a dead body. I thought that happened in the '59 expedition.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New season begins Sunday. Woo hoo!

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From a mythological standpoint, the yeti is far more appealing to me.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
He's a question. Where's the poop? Don't you think large creatures of this type would leave evidence of this type? We can track, study and trace many land animals by their waste, yet no one has ever found any Bigfoot poop. Why do you think that is?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

He's a question. Where's the poop? Don't you think large creatures of this type would leave evidence of this type? We can track, study and trace many land animals by their waste, yet no one has ever found any Bigfoot poop. Why do you think that is?

If its real, I'm sure its been seen but assumed to be a bear or other animal. Maybe they bury their ****. Or **** in water.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads