• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies (non-chunk)?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goldfish_cracker.jpg

richmaguni

Reaction score
gingerman cookies are still there, online they're under the homestyle collection or something...

I really like the unfilled pirouette cookies that you can only get in the sampler boxes

014100072331.jpg

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I voted Brussells but now I am thinking double chocolate Milanos.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
does the pepperidge farm brand still denote a deluxe or highclass cookie?
confused.gif
when i was a kid you didn't see them much (maybe they had just been introduced?), and they definitely had a certain cachet.

hamish5178

Reaction score
Genevaaaaaaa.

Milanos have a far too high cookie/chocolate ratio for me. I'd rather just eat shortbread.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
Brussels no doubt

+100000000

They taste the best, have great chocolate to cookie ratio, have a nice distinct crunch to them, and last much longer opened compared to Milano's as they're not as porous. Going to get some after work!

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I've never understood the appeal of Milanos. Brussels are just better. Followed by Genevas. I like my cookies to be crispy.

As for chunky cookies, I prefer chewy, soft baked cookies. They're best if they have a crispy edge and are soft in the center
smile.gif

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tie between Brussels and Veronas.

When I was a little kid, we always bought Mint Milanos at the store for my dad, and I recall thinking that they were drugs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads