• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis Flash Sale Buttondowns

b-ill

Reaction score
Is the Upland Shirt a "relaxed fit"? From the measurements on Context it looks like I could fit in a small in WWM if I'm a medium in J. Crew but I just want to be sure.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WWM shirts are not fitted at all like band.

The web site inventory in accurate.

Let it be said that I mauro Farinelli recommend the following shirts ( because I own them)

Fred perry light blue gingham ( awesome and the price is great too.)
Rag and bone control shirt ( take advantage of the sale) the shirting is soooo nice
R&B division shirt ( i think its up your guys alley) it plays back to a lot
Bblessing teller shirt.

Best,
mauro

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about the FP gingham. Mauro, can I get back-shoulder and p2p measurements on that one in 38? I'd like to know if its TTS or if it would fit me (36R).

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
chest- 19
shoulder 16.25
back -30

it's very true to size.
I am a 40 and got the 40 and love it.

chomeo

Reaction score
Mauro. are you a 40 in suits? so if i wear a 38 in suits, i should get 38 in FP? Thanks!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
measure your chest size.. if it's a 38 then get a 38. a lot of suits are 'vanity' sized, in that a 38 measures a 40+ chest.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today is the last day of the flash sale.
If you need photos we can shoot them for you.

whodini and Chad are here. We are working til 6pm if anyone wants to swing by and hang out.

Chinook

Reaction score
Blah.

Should have bought the Apolis Activism Cardigan last week.. and the button down to go with it this week.

Hindsight in 20/20
dozingoff.gif

skunkworks

Reaction score
Woohoo BoO sea island button down

skunkworks

Reaction score
I first handled that shirt at Apt. No. 9 but figured it was way beyond what I could reasonably pay for without feeling like I got jacked -- I think they'd priced it above $300. But yeah, that cotton fabric is sick. Thanks Mauro & friends.

Edit: whodini's post reminds me -- better detail shots of fabrics would probably help significantly. That first BBlessing shirt looks much nicer than on the website. Same with the W&H nailhead shirt-jacket where the fabric pattern itself is the most interesting detail.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads