1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Esemplare Brown Fishtail Parka

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by blacksamurai30, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacksamurai30

blacksamurai30 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a brown fishtail jacket by Esemplare. The jacket is beautifully styled, and will come with the original replacement buttons still in the box, as well as tags. The jacket has been worn sparingly, and will be an excellent stylish addition to any wardrobe from fall weather to the coldest winter. Take note that Esemplare fits slim, and as such this jacket fits more like a slim medium.
    Ive made many purchases from B&S, but to ease the worried mind, my eBay handle is Blacksamurai00, and my feedback is all positive as a buyer and seller.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me
    Measurements:
    Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
    Pit to pit: 21-22" (it's really hard to measure due to the design of the jacket)
    Sleeve length (from shoulder): 25.5"
    Back length: 36"

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.