• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esef Denim

james nicolas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
same high back rise as oris? i need new pair of jeans

I'd recommend emailing him any questions as well, but because he answered that for me last night...

"The measurements are exactly the same as the sky except for the waist being true now, the hem is 1/2'' wider, and the rise in the back is about 3/4'' smaller. The front rise is about 1/2'' smaller"

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
photo-2.jpg
I designed the R20 coin pocket to fit the iphone perfectly! The pocket is lined with flannel to protect the screen. Email [email protected] so we can get started on your pair. These are handmade per request.
interesting

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Though nicolas is helping you guys out, he isn't esef. Ask the guy himself and he'll repond to you with better answers. I'm sure he knows the measurements more than he does.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As they are made to order, does anyone know if you could get them to:

1 - Taper the leg to hem

2 - Lined back pockets

3 - Heavy duty pocket bags

4 - Crutch reinforcement

I might send him an email.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An update I received about the R20s. They're going to be 21 oz. Runs for $225.
Hi! I can always count on you for checking up on us! Thanks for your support!! The new version is a 1955 inspired Shrink to fit 21oz selvedge. Slim straight cut similar to the sky and ori only slightly more straight cut. Definitely our best jean to date. The fabric is more rugged than the sky. Its super heavy and gets very comfortable after several wears. Details include chain stitched hems, Inner pocket bag embroidery, hand numbered patch, Hand cut and stamped thick leather patch (cut and stamped here in boston). red/green selvedge, and raw silver hardware. This fabric is our best fading denim. Pre orders receive a free handmade leather belt which will be shipped out right away. Only 55 for this first Limited run. Thanks for your interest, Steven
and I love it Here's the url: http://www.esefdenim.bigcartel.com/p...on-21-oz-denim

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2010? that's a serious pre-order.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moar info
Hi!

You would buy the same size as normal. Our jeans shrink to the tagged size for the R20 STF. So you would order a size 30. The R20 fabric is very breathable. It has alot of the same qualities that the SKY fabric has only its yarns are more slubby. The fabric is very similar to some of the samurai denim ive seen. Its definitely not starchy stiff like some of the heavy jeans you see. I find that those have no give to them and end up tearing at stress points.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news I just washed my ESEF Oris of two years for the first time yesterday. Machined washed that ***** on heavy duty with warm water and woolite dark. Not much fading even after all the morning runs in them. Supposed to stay dark longer due to the 50/50 synthetic and indigo mix.
eh.gif
Pics of the jeans to come ASAP.

Been Drake

Reaction score
ESEF still sucks!

my friend ordered the new R20 from december 2009 and it didnt came until today. they said it was lost and then they refund. Are they serious???

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Been Drake
ESEF still sucks!

my friend ordered the new R20 from december 2009 and it didnt came until today. they said it was lost and then they refund. Are they serious???

so they refunded you for the jeans and it actually arrived today? You just got a free jean. Isn't that a good thing?
eh.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sent a bunch of emails but heard nothing.

Was a shame, would like to buy some.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member