• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS /10

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh sh**! That herringbone, those seemingly light weight pin points (?), and those linen (?) black pants are fresh. I can see me kicking it around at a bbq or on a beach hang out this summer. Interest now officially peaked for the new s/s season. Noice.

dragonxking

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
What's the true color of the green chambray? Some photos make it seem like a dull grey-green and in others it shows up as mint green.

based on the color of my blue chambray shirts, i'm guessing it's a dull green in the shade, and a mint green in the light

bond14

Reaction score
Anyone know where that khaki workshirt is going to be sold?

Also, am I seeing linen workshirts, or are all of those chambray?

THANKS

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I'll shoot over an e-mail for stockists. I sent one for the previous request, a page or two ago. Will post as soon as I get info.

Also, there is linen in the knickers, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were workshirts in the same material.

Lastly, the Turquoise Tab Collar is killin' it! I hope they have some of the short sleeve shirts in that material.

JO3B

Reaction score
yes, the green chambray is better than i expected.

cannot wait to receive it/wear it in proper weather.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what this fabric might be?

b0f98bab.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bond14
Anyone know where that khaki workshirt is going to be sold?

Also, am I seeing linen workshirts, or are all of those chambray?

THANKS

I believe most if not all of the ones in the latest post are chambray after looking at some Japanese sites.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FYI

Yesterday, we received our first shipment and this is what we got.

Workshirts

Green Chambray
Black Chambray
Red Chambray
Light Blue Plaid

Shawl Collar Field Shirt Jacket

Black Chambray

Fatigue Pants

Indigo over Indigo

Hats

Assorted Neckties

A majority of the Green and Red Chambray Workshirts are already spoken for w/ pre-orders and we still have the Black available in most sizes. I am honoring all pre orders first and if anyone bails, which I hope they won't, I will post what is then available. As always there is the remote possibility that there will some additional inventory for me to pick up after EG finishes there fulfillment however, I've been told that the Red Chambray Workshirt will not be available for me to restock. You have the choice to either getting it from Odin or Bureau.
I am away from the store (Skiing) till Tuesday and will process and ship those orders that day.
If you have pre ordered any of the above, we can start the ball rolling by you e-mailing me your information regarding shipping and credit card info to [email protected].

On another note, I'm up here in Maine and I feel I should be taking pics of the inspiration of workwear. There are so many people that look the part but wouldn't have a clue if I asked, So, what do you think of this trend in Workwear?
Today, the temperature is 1 degree with wind chills to -17. I wish I had an EG freezer suit to wear because that's what it's going to take to keep me from hitting the lodge after every run. Later!

Gary

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I want is a picture of that red chambray! It is quite elusive.

Binker

Reaction score
Seconded. As disturbed as I am, I still can't quite bring myself to buy a shirt without seeing it.

JO3B

Reaction score
gary, i've sent you an email. if you can, send over a lookbook with the package! thanks !

dragonxking

Reaction score
I'm torn between going with the red, or the green chambray... anyhow, I had my tailor, aka my mom, make a rendition the round collar polka dot bd shirt, and I'm very happy with the results. I made some minor changes to the design, such as a slimmer cut (slightly modeled after a gitman vintage shirt). here are some pics: Full Shirt, with black buttons, and contrast buttonhole stitching. center box pleat in the back -
34e99p5.jpg
Bottom Button - Red (button), White (button stitching), and Blue (buttonhole stitching), USA
smile.gif
-
16kwcu8.jpg
Back Collar Button w/ blue buttonhole -
20tf2hh.jpg
Fit Pic -
wtbmb.jpg

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

I just had the most incredible day of skiing. Although the temps were in the negative zone, the conditions were terrific.

I would love to post pics of the Red Chambray so you all can see it but even I have not seen it and will not till Tuesday because I'm skiing till then. Ian tells me it's very washed red which translates as a Rose color which should be a great shirt for S/S.
If you do not get one, we are making three shirts under the Drinkwater's label which will be made from a Japanese Chambray. The colors will be Blue, Red and Light Grey. These will most likely be ready and in the store mid to late February. The style will be BD w/ contrasting double overlap stitch, breast pocket, center pleat w/ locker loop. The body on these will be on the trim side and a little shorter than normal but not to short as to not being able to tuck which these days I'm finding "not so much". I will have a sample in a few weeks to post up pictures of and fit tests will be conducted before its release. We will also be making a fair amount of our own shirts which we have been working on some new designs which will be very nice.
Stay tuned

Gary

Well, its Apre' time and the beers await.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads