• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Was just figuring out how to use my iPhone camera by the end of the presentation; here's a few shots that came out okay that yall might appreciate (i sat opposite the spotlight)

The amount of patterns and fabrics involved in the final look is insane considering how seamless the styling is. There was some EG charm in the presentation itself aswell; Daiki was too humble to come out for a bow, and their models came out for their last walk in their own clothes. I'm really glad I was able to be there for the whole thing.

we're running some sales on our remaining SS13 stock soon. I'll gather an inventory and post back on here shortly.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a 'douglas' overshirt (ss12) in olive size M they'd be willing to part with, let me know.

Narrowly missed out on one on ebay
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

El QUaG

Reaction score

If anyone has a 'douglas' overshirt (ss12) in olive size M they'd be willing to part with, let me know.

Narrowly missed out on one on ebay :fu: :fu:

I was watching the same auction as well! Thought it ended quite high for an item released just on 12 months ago.

CMO

Reaction score
That was my auction. Still awaiting payment but if it doesn't materialise I'll let you know if still interested..

Last edited:

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah if it doesn't work out let me know. I was kicking myself for not bidding higher,its a really cool piece.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Engineered Garments SS13 End of Season Sale

We have stock in the following at 30% Discount:

White / Red / Blue Plaid Work Shirt: L, XL $205.00 $143.50
Blue Chambray Work Shirt: L $189.00 $132.30

Navy Cotton Shawl Cardigan: M, L $228.00 $159.60

Navy Twill Baker Jacket: M, L, XL $375.00 $262.50
Ecru Linen Truman Jacket: L, XL $448.00 $313.60

Olive Cotton Aero Bomber Jacket: M, L, XL $395.00$276.50

Email us or PM me for more details or pictures if needed, though they can also be found further back in the thread with some digging

Last edited:

El QUaG

Reaction score
^ Ecru Truman is incredible!

My favourite purchase from SS13 range, and I bought a few jackets/shirts/trousers. I also bought the matching Truman trousers, and will be wearing it to an wedding in Italy come September this year. Cannot wait to give it a good amount of wear come summer in Sydney in around 4-5 months time.

I'm wearing the herringbone Truman jacket from AW12 today, but the fit of the Ecru is far superior. Shorter sleeve length, more suppression around the chest and obviously much lighter overall.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I machine wash the linen Trumans? The tag advises dry cleaning but I wonder if I can have it shrunk a bit.

El QUaG

Reaction score
I wouldn't risk the chance of ruining your trousers by washing. I reckon the fabric would lend itself to shrinking dramatically if washed by hand/machine. Can you not take your alteration requirements to a competant tailor nearby?

I found the side fasteners to be quite effective, but the inseam far too long. I'm personally considering hemming the pants and potentially tapering from knees down to reduce the leg opening a couple of inches.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've successfully shrunken eg wool tops (sized down 1), but I've never tried linen, and I never used the washing machine to do it.

Last edited:

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Ok, so I threw together an imgur album of the EG pieces we have left that are currently on sale. Above each image is the sale price as well as the sizes we have in stock. Some pictures came out better than others, but they should all be good enough to get the general idea across. If you have any questions or want to order something please give us a call at (617) 547-2067 (Since we're pretty busy at sale time that's really best way to get through to us right away).

http://imgur.com/a/vWY8c

Thanks!

Shingles

Reaction score

Ok, so I threw together an imgur album of the EG pieces we have left that are currently on sale. Above each image is the sale price as well as the sizes we have in stock. Some pictures came out better than others, but they should all be good enough to get the general idea across. If you have any questions or want to order something please give us a call at (617) 547-2067 (Since we're pretty busy at sale time that's really best way to get through to us right away).

http://imgur.com/a/vWY8c

Thanks!

As far back as SS05, wow! Some great stuff in there. The SS10 Popover at the top and that Engineer Jacket both in M really caught my interest. Won't be able to buy unfortunately, someone should cop them though. I noticed it was all s/s stuff, do you have older f/w stock too?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads