• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 14

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
FYI, just went by Odin in New York and they still have a handful of good stuff in random sizes. Saw a couple navy field parkas and navy reversible coats on the rack.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually buy the Ippudo jacket (I don't even know if they are still for sale)? If so, thoughts? After a quick thread search, it doesn't seem that anyone actually pulled the trigger, and there was more negative than positive vibes towards it...the logo itself doesn't bother me, as I thought the jacket actually said "IPPUDO" which would suck. I can handle the print. Heading to NYC is a couple weeks and am considering it

planetarium

Reaction score
Ippudo's ramen is very good, but be prepared to wait. Only one of the locations features the EG uniforms so check in advance.

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to one of their locations 30 minutes before opening and got in about 15 minutes after they opened up. It was really great ramen but I was disappointed that they weren't wearing the EG. I guess, from what I was told, that the kitchen staff don't wear them, just the managers. But they definitely weren't wearing them when I was there.

Looking forward to hearing if they do when you go.

soqueriaterum

Reaction score
Anyone has information, or wants to sell, a L or XL Andover or Brookline in Dark Navy Wool Printed Floral? I have the chinch pants, looking for the matching jacket. Thanks!

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys,
I overdid it for the FW14. There are a few things that I purchased but never got around to wearing. So I am considering letting them go to anyone who missed out. Things such as the brown/orange knit combi-vest (size L and sold out very early), brown homespun bedford (XL -- runs small), brown homespun/khaki linen reversible coat (size L). Please PM me otherwise I will likely list them.

lawlercon

Reaction score

Ktpeari

Reaction score
I'm looking for the reversible coat from fw14. Anyone know any stockists or if there's any up for sale?

amin

Reaction score
Has anyone removed the elbow patches from any of the garments from this season? Bought a brown homespun bedford but I would prefer it without the patches, wanted to know if it was straight forward

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads