• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 11

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mikey, worry not my friend, the shoulder hoody will come back this season in Blue, Navy, and Camo.
egss12_15.jpg

egss12_31.jpg

egss12_22.jpg
I will not sleep on it this time.
ps. they are made of poly/poplin.

dat camo.

are they one size fits all? what's the price point normally?

S-NMBR

Reaction score

dat camo.
are they one size fits all? what's the price point normally?

Tres Bien Shop, tell me that they was one size fit all and pretty slim, so I doubt they can wear a large or any extra large, also if you want to wear over a jacket maybe they are not fit enough :(

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gettoasty
I'm not seeing enough flesh, doesn't count ;P

@mikey
one size fits all, although xl guys seem to have problem wearing. Best for small to medium IMO. Price was 180 last season and with cray cray jpy it will only go up me thinks.

Last edited:

S-NMBR

Reaction score
Probably some of the most interesting looks ever seen.

Corduroy Cruiser jacket with floral shirt is an amazing combo; I don't recognize the blu pants.
The Anorak, in navy blue, I think, it will be so nice also for the incoming S/S too.

Thank You Timpoblete.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have the Chesterfield in size Medium. Definitely a much looser fit than other models... perhaps thats how its suppossed to fit? I didn't like it at first, but you really have to wear it like an overcoat... something where you have several layers underneath. It is REALLY warm though... probably the warmest jacket I have.

Thanks, you think you could've sized down? I wear a M in the brookline, the fit is ok but the shoulder is a bit restricting. Called up nepenthes and they only have l/xl left, also checked other stockist and the same predicament.

jaspar

Reaction score
As of yesterday, there was still a size large, olive, lined field parka from F/W '11 in the outerwear section of the LA Barney's Warehouse sale. For an extra 25% the lowest, marked price. Some Japanese dude picked up the last fur, liner vest and some Coleman pants; although I think they had one left of the latter, too.

racknac

Reaction score

Thanks, you think you could've sized down? I wear a M in the brookline, the fit is ok but the shoulder is a bit restricting. Called up nepenthes and they only have l/xl left, also checked other stockist and the same predicament.

I probably could have sized down, I'm pretty much the same with the Brookline as well. However, if you are looking for something that is a tight fit, not sure you will get it with the chesterfield. I'd suggest getting the chesterfield from another company... I really liked the ones that Epaulet was carrying.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got a small in the brookline fw11 and it fits in the shoulder but is wide at the waist. probably impossible to alter since its reversible. ill just have to embrace the slightly larger fit

xs was fine in chest but too short in arms :(

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
marni-at-hm-product-12.jpg

if you didnt grab the hooded bib from this season, you could always get it from marni x H&M lol

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads