• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UG - really nice job on the site upgrade! Now we get a much better look at all those tempting EGs.
smile.gif

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
^^ Oh my goodness. I need to unsubscribe from this thread. This is torture.

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, time to roll out the first set of solo shots from my "EG trilogy" a couple of pages back. First out: Dover, 606E, Chestnut, HAF soles. Enjoy! OMG! Is this the best looking pair of Dover I have ever seen, this makes me want a pair badly.

PMac

Reaction score
Alright, time to roll out the first set of solo shots from my "EG trilogy" a couple of pages back.

First out: Dover, 606E, Chestnut, HAF soles.

Enjoy!

Really nice hoodog! I think I need to add a couple more pairs of Dovers to the collection.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Just got a card for 40%. The back says something like "applies only to select shoe styles" or some such totally vague thing. Thing is, even at 40% off, the deal is not THAT great, though it includes trees. I've scoured the BB site and it is hard to think of anything I absolutely must have even at 40% off. Though I am sure I will find something.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If not EG then maybe alden and if not alden maybe Filson, etc. It seems like they want you to go in and build some kind of repoire with a sales associate. I wonder if I can call the store and order that way

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If not EG then maybe alden and if not alden maybe Filson, etc. It seems like they want you to go in and build some kind of repoire with a sales associate. I wonder if I can call the store and order that way
I'd build a relationship w them if they weren't total d$cks each time.

mikeharo

Reaction score
Can anyone provide sizing insight for the 606 last? I did research this before posting in hopes of not cluttering the thread with a repeat question but didn't find any remarkable guidance.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can anyone provide sizing insight for the 606 last? I did research this before posting in hopes of not cluttering the thread with a repeat question but didn't find any remarkable guidance.

Sizing is similat to 202, which is a generous last, at least in width and instep.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanwalley