• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone like Bill Maher?

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your stance on murder MrG? Against? Hah, not so free now, right?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hey Man
Which is fine and I have no problem that they exist, but they go about it in ways that force their opinion on others and they believe they know what's right to the point that they are in everyone's face and cause trouble for a lot of networks. That is more than just freedom of speech.

I've answered your question, now what about my marriage question? Also, I would appreciate a direct answer to my question on drugs.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
What's your stance on murder MrG? Against? Hah, not so free now, right?

laugh.gif
TouchÃ
00a9.png

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
These ******* assholes are among the many things wrong with America. People who want to tell you what you should and shouldn't be watching.

So why do you want to take away their freedom of speech?

Rights - only good if Hey Man has them.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which is fine and I have no problem that they exist, but they go about it in ways that force their opinion on others and they believe they know what's right to the point that they are in everyone's face and cause trouble for a lot of networks. That is more than just freedom of speech.

Just to be clear, are you also 'in everyones face' and causing trouble, thus doing more than just exercising your freedom of speech?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just spent an hour reading this thread from start to finish. Well done to all involved.

Hey Man, a quick question...if a politician supports universal healthcare, measures to eliminate poverty, complete pacifism and abolition of the death penalty, and only because of their religious beliefs you would be opposed to that, correct?

We are talking about regular beer that everyone drinks on a daily basis. Budweiser, Coors, etc. Canadian every day beers are stronger and not so watered down.

This is so incredibly dumb on so many levels. Allow me, if you will...

Budweiser Alcohol by volume "” 5.0%
- FeedbackIs this accurate? Yes NoThank you for your feedback.
According to wikipedia.org, yahoo.com, wikipedia.org and 1 other -
Show sources
Search Results

Molson Canadian Alcohol by volume "” 5.0%
According to wikipedia.org, beermenus.com, beer100.com and 1 other -

Kokanee is 5% ABV
Coors is 5% ABV as well.

Light beer ABV is 4.2ish which I guess makes a ton of difference.

Can't think of any other adjunct lagers made in Canada but please if you know any others, name them for me.

Also, you know next to nothing about brewing beer. Please talk more.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
I knew it, fascist!

frown.gif

Teh Poleese Statez, I haz it.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Look it up jagoff - Canadian beer is stronger than American beer.

Higher alcohol content does not equal a better beer. If you want a high alcohol content beverage, drink vodka. If you want a beer that tastes good and is satisfying in all the ways your country is not, one drinks American beer. Here endeth the lesson.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Look it up jagoff - Canadian beer is stronger than American beer.

Just to remind you:

Budweiser Alcohol by volume "” 5.0%
According to wikipedia.org, yahoo.com, wikipedia.org and 1 other -
Show sources
Search Results

Molson Canadian Alcohol by volume "” 5.0%
According to wikipedia.org, beermenus.com, beer100.com and 1 other -

Kokanee is 5% ABV
Coors is 5% ABV as well.

Hey Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
I believe the woman has the right to choose how she manages her own body. I think abortion should be legal up until the point that the fetus is able to survive on its own. At the age of viability, I believe the fetus should be granted the same protection as its mother. Basically, once it's a person it should be endowed with human rights.

Fiscal matters. I'm a die-hard fiscal conservative.

Should it be legal for a man or woman to sell their body in any way they see fit? For example, why can't a woman have a baby for the purpose of making cash and sell the baby through legal means? I don't mean selling your baby at Wal Mart for 25 bucks, but through legitimate organizations that would "broker" such a deal. Women are selling their eggs for cash due to hard times. I can already see the outrage coming on this.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should it be legal for a man or woman to sell their body in any way they see fit? For example, why can't a woman have a baby for the purpose of making cash and sell the baby through legal means? I don't mean selling your baby at Wal Mart for 25 bucks, but through legitimate organizations that would "broker" such a deal. Women are selling their eggs for cash due to hard times. I can already see the outrage coming on this.

I've already answered your question, and I'm not answering any more until you stop tap dancing around the questions I posed. I gave you a straight, nuanced, clear answer, and you'll get no more from me until you pay me the same respect by answering the question I posed in post #474 and outlining your opinion on the issue discussed in post #475.

Hey Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
So why do you want to take away their freedom of speech?

Rights - only good if Hey Man has them.

It far exceeds freedom of speech when you take action that causes people to lose their job or that threatens networks and producers because they think they know best. You can say whatever you want adn have whatever opinon you want, but when you actually effect or threaten the livelihood of others, you have crossed the line. The FCC listens to these ***** and have issued fines based on the pressure they give the FCC. This is right to you?

Hey Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
I've already answered your question, and I'm not answering any more until you stop tap dancing around the questions I posed. I gave you a straight, nuanced, clear answer, and you'll get no more from me until you pay me the same respect by answering the question I posed in post #474 and outlining your opinion on the issue discussed in post #475.

I already answered your question on 477.

Yes, but what about other issues? The yes is agreeing with you.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I already answered your question on 477.

Yes, but what about other issues? The yes is agreeing with you.

Fair enough. And marriage? What are your thoughts on marriage?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads