• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did something not too smart last night

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I vote for Kalra. Bradford
biggrin.gif

itzamazing

Reaction score
I think I've learned my lesson pretty well.

Thanks,

DG
I'm married now and being that AIDS has been around since I've known about sex and been *************** (I'm 24 now) I would never, ever, ever put myself in such a situation or have taken such a risk. That being said, when you ******** with anyone, even your spouse, you take a risk...

Let's hope that you don't have to learn any harder lessons after you get the results of a full STD check....some take longer than others to show up and men often don't display symptoms. It's a bit disconcerting that you made no mention of worrying about STDs in your post, just the possible pregnancy.And the whole not knowing pre-*** thing isn't good either. I'm not coming down on you or anything but at least you have acknowledged the error and more importantly the reasons as to why you didn't use protection in the first place.

I suggest you Google STDs/sexual activity and inform/empower yourself with this information before your next sexual experience.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So... what shall we name the little bugger? Â FIHties: Will you be providing the baby clothes at a discount? He/she will look so good in Armani.
I was actually avoiding this thread till now... With whats going around disease wise and all he is concerned about is the possible kid. (I know silly of me since you know her for at LEAST a couple of weeks...) Â First, the Bad news...You're a father... Â The "Good" news is that you might not have to worry about it for too many years... Whats scary is that it takes so little grey matter up there to reproduce and spread genes like that around. (Both the act and the posting it) Sorry..No discount to unplanned children... (unless you get a score or more and then we can work on a group discount)
cry.gif
JJF

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, the information you have received here is only partially correct.  Pre-ejaculatory fluid only contains sperm if you have ejaculated recently.  I am not entirely sure what timeframe encompasses "recently", but I am fairly certain that if you had ejaculated and then urinated some time between the ejaculation and the sexual intercourse, that the sperm would have been washed away.  The presence of sperm in pre-ejaculatory fluid occurs only when sperm remain in the urethra from previous ejaculations.

I hope this has been useful, best of luck with your situation.

p.s. You should also consider that the failure rate of withdrawal (when performed correctly) is only seven percent greater than that of condoms (when used correctly).

p.p.s. There are also only 12-24 days of the year in which a woman can become pregnant. However sperm can survive in the uterus/fallopian tubes for 7 days.

Tom

Reaction score
As Hopkins_student says, you are probably okay... this time. It's probably good that you're freaked out, but you are more likely to have contracted (or passed) a disease than conceived a child.

-Tom

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads