• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dexter

Berticus

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda wished it really happened. That would be crrrraazy! But that would raise suspicions and confuse all the other characters.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The opening sequence is brilliant.

turboman808

Reaction score
Downloading the latest episode right now. I still think season 2 was the best. I really was looking forward to what was gonna happen week to week. It really had me guessing. Season 1 was good but a bit predictable.

Think there will be a showdown between Dexter and the Other guy(?).

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
Downloading the latest episode right now. I still think season 2 was the best. I really was looking forward to what was gonna happen week to week. It really had me guessing. Season 1 was good but a bit predictable.

Think there will be a showdown between Dexter and the Other guy(?).

I definitely think that Miguel and Dex will have some sort of a confrontation, because technically Miguel can be killed by Dex in accordance with the code (details in the episode)

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope they explain the King story before the season's over. He's obviously not just doing it for the money. Anton offered to give him whatever money Freebo owed him and he turned him down.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NaTionS
I hope they explain the King story before the season's over. He's obviously not just doing it for the money. Anton offered to give him whatever money Freebo owed him and he turned him down.

It's a matter of respect, amigo.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good stuff:
- Dexter flipping out when he found out the truth about the shirt. Definitely one of the best Dexter moments -- top 5 easily.
- Any scene with his dad. I consider him pretty underrated.
- Dexter's inner monologues were particularly funny and insightful in this episode (i.e. explaining how Miguel wouldn't get caught with Ellen's murder)

Bad stuff:
- King being the skinner. Anti-climactic
- The aforementioned "rage" scene wasn't real.

Can't wait for the next episode. This season is definitely better than Season 2 so far.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, that was a great episode. The confrontation between Dexter and Miguel was chilling. With the last three episodes, this show has once again made me a believer.

Berticus

Reaction score
So I think the Prado brothers had a little something going on. At least Miguel and Osar did. When Dexter figured out Miguel had done something like that before, I figured Miguel and the skinner had some type of business going on. I mean it would be just too weird if the skinner was just some random guy. Anyway, I think the guys Miguel couldn't get off the streets, Osar handled. Then he got the skinner to replace Osar, no ideas on how they found each other. Can't wait to see how Dexter gets out of this pickle. Only 2 more episodes, right?

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think we will see some more collateral damage (Deb, etc...) and Dexter will have more human feelings about the harm he is doing to other people in his life.

I do not know how Dexter will get out of it, but like I said, I think we will see many others affected.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR
I do not know how Dexter will get out of it, but like I said, I think we will see many others affected.

amazing episode. and I cant wait to see how they end it. It's like season 2, I couldnt believe how well they tied up all the loose ends by the last episode when it seemed like too much ground to cover so quickly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads