• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim in Las Vegas?

o.p.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
Yeah what's up with the diors?

Why is the made in japan favored over the italy?

And why is the 21cm over the 19?

I'd say because Japanese denim quality is the best in the world.

19cm vs 21cm is preference, how tapered you want them to be.

what's with reviving 10 month old threads by the way?

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to the new Barney's in the Pallazzo. If not there you knwo you can find some quality demin at Saks, Neimans, or Bloomingdales.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
if your gonna buy a pair of jeans in LV id say thats the time to do it..they dont have sales tax do they? or am i mistaken?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
any LV stores that sell APC?

They answer for everything regarding shopping in Los Vegas is either Barney's or no. In this case, Barney's is probably a safe bet (they do carry APC elsewhere, haven't checked the LV store).

trailer36

Reaction score
does anyone know if the ralph lauren outlets out there carry RRL? I know there are at least 2 of them in vegas alone but i have not heard anything from forum goers. Also, how about the Lee outlet. They might carry some of the authentics like the 101z and 101b, both of which were discontunued according to the Lee rep i talked to.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
They answer for everything regarding shopping in Los Vegas is either Barney's or no. In this case, Barney's is probably a safe bet (they do carry APC elsewhere, haven't checked the LV store).

Yes the Vegas Barney's has APC.

Originally Posted by trailer36
does anyone know if the ralph lauren outlets out there carry RRL? I know there are at least 2 of them in vegas alone but i have not heard anything from forum goers.

I remember seeing some RRL at the Polo outlet off Charleston.
I don't recall seeing any at the one in Primm but then I wasn't looking for denim.
This was about 2 weeks ago.
In general though, I've found better stuff at the Primm store though this last trip I found a
Purple Label linen blazer for $125 at the Charleston one.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spencer
Go to the new Barney's in the Pallazzo.
+1 . I went this past Christmas and they weren't open yet, so I'm going again in October. Does anyone know if they have a "Co-Op" section built in, or if this is just a Barney's main store, as I don't recall seeing a seperate Co-Op store being added near-by.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
+1 . I went this past Christmas and they weren't open yet, so I'm going again in October. Does anyone know if they have a "Co-Op" section built in, or if this is just a Barney's main store, as I don't recall seeing a seperate Co-Op store being added near-by.

There's a Co-Op section.

bcx

Reaction score
I was just in LV this weekend and APC NS were at Scoop NYC in the Forums. $155 IIRC.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads