• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CLEARANCE - MAKE OFFER - MINT Finamore Shirts! Made in Italy - Handwork - Size 15.75 (EU 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawMon

Reaction score
EDIT 7/5: Gold/Blue/White Shirt SOLD and Blue/Green Shirt SOLD. Green and Yellow checked shirt still available--PM with offers!

EDIT 6/30: I NEED TO CLEAR THESE SHIRTS. PLEASE PM ME WITH OFFERS!

Finamore 100% Cotton Shirts - Size 15.75 (EU 40)

Made in Italy with lots of handwork.

Mint to Near Mint pre-owned condition

Check out my other threads, as well: Other mint, near-mint, or excellent condition luxury shirts, including Borrelli, Finamore, Turnbull & Asser, Corneliani, Hilditch & Key, and Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche.

I bought these shirts for myself. but they don't fit, and I've never worn them, so I'm selling them. The original owner had over 250 luxury shirts in his closet, and he only wore most of them once or twice. He lost weight and sold me several shirts.

Crisp, vibrant--in excellent pre-owned condition. I wish I could keep them.

PM me with questions and offers!

EDIT: When folding this shirt, I noticed a tiny, tiny amount of wear on the point of the collar. It is very hard to see (hence, the reason I didn't notice when I was trying it on). I have adjusted the price downward accordingly.

SOLD! MINT Finamore Shirt – Gold/Blue/White – Size 15.75

Selling for $99 shipped CONUS >> New Adjusted Price = $89 shipped CONUS

Condition: Mint to Near Mint pre-owned. Like new.

Retails new at luxury stores for $240 – $340 per shirt.

Made in Italy – “cucita a mano” – details sewn by hand. 100% cotton.

Gorgeous shirt for spring/summer. Intricate stripe pattern – gold, white, and blue colors. Spread collar, one button barrel cuffs, plain front. Extremely high quality shirt.

Wealthy previous owner had 250+ luxury shirts and rarely wore any of them. He only wore this shirt once or twice. He sold me the shirts because he had lost weight and no longer could fit into them. Only “flaw” is that his apartment number is written in marker on the inside tag (cannot see on outside of shirt). Mint pre-owned condition.

Neck =15.75”
Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff) =26”
Chest (pit to pit) = 22”
Shoulder (seam to seam) =17.5”
Length (bottom of collar to bottom of shirt) = 31.5”

MINT Finamore Shirt – Spring/Summer White with bright yellow/green overcheck – Size 15.75

Selling for $99 shipped CONUS

Retails new in luxury stores for $240 – 340 per shirt.

Gorgeous shirt for spring/summer. White with vibrant yellow/green overcheck. Plaid overcheck has nice texture. Great summer shirt. Spread collar, one button barrel cuffs, plain front. Extremely high quality shirt.

Wealthy previous owner had 250+ luxury shirts and rarely wore any of them. He only wore this shirt once or twice. He sold me the shirts because he had lost weight and no longer could fit into them. Only “flaw” is that his apartment number is written in marker on the inside tag (cannot see on outside of shirt). Mint pre-owned condition.

Neck =15.75”
Chest (pit to pit) = 22”

EDIT: When folding this shirt, I noticed a tiny, tiny amount of wear on the point of the collar. It is very hard to see given the color scheme (hence, the reason I didn't notice it when I was trying it on). I have adjusted the price downward accordingly.

SOLD! MINT Finamore Shirt – Light Blue with Spring Green and White stripes – Size 15.75

Selling for $99 shipped CONUS >> New Adjusted Price = $89 shipped CONUS

Retails new in luxury stores for $240 – 340 per shirt.

Gorgeous shirt for spring/summer. Gorgeous, intricate stripe pattern – white and spring green over light blue. Spread collar, one button barrel cuffs, plain front. Extremely high quality shirt.

Neck =15.75”
Chest (pit to pit) = 22”

Attachments

• F GB 2.jpg
    F GB 2.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads