• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

tigerx

Reaction score
already did no size either....
frown.gif

tigerx

Reaction score
i wears vans size 9.5 and i can't size down from that any further i already tried on the size 9 and couldn't get it to fit.

obsessis

Reaction score
I have multiple pairs of clarks wallabees, desert treks and desert boots.....lots of styles that date back to when they were made in Ireland. I absolutely love the Clarks Originals line......all the shoes are dope and look great with jeans.

FatMod

Reaction score
As far as sizing goes the Clarks are pretty spot on iMO, I have had several pairs of desert boots and treks and they all fit to the labelled size. They always tend to be tight across the bridge of the foot but stretch out after about a day or two.

Clarks have always been renowned for their foot sizing in the UK, ever since I was a kid (long time ago!). I'm currently on a pair of Dark Brown which I'm mainly wearing with my sammy's with a cuff, which brings me onto my question to you all: Do you wear them with a cuff/turn up or without?

The colour to own, and seems quite hard to get hold of is Cola.

31han-xfMxL._AA280_.jpg

gmku

Reaction score
I dunno. I first ordered my Treks in 11 and they fit--I could get my feet into them--but the tightness across the bridge was painful. I exchanged them and went up 1/2 size and now they feel like mocassins. So nice.

On the other hand, my Boots at 11 are almost perfect.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerx
hi, does anyone know where i can get a pair of Clarks Desert Boots in black leather in Toronto? i've tried GetOutside (which is the only store i've seen so far that even have desert boots) but they dont' have my size
frown.gif

Alot of places. If you go to the Clarks Canada site and type in your zip/postal they'll give you a list of locations. Pay particular attention to the mall shops. If they don't have it, then they might be able to order it for you. But they are $40 more than in the states.

Amory

Reaction score
Any opinions on the Desert Khan? It's like the desert boot as a shoe. I went into the Clarks store today to get desert boots in beeswax. They were unavailable so I picked up these, I figure they will be more useful in summer anyway.

6900-458132-d.jpg

Good alternative to suede bucks?

obsessis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Amory
Any opinions on the Desert Khan? It's like the desert boot as a shoe. I went into the Clarks store today to get desert boots in beeswax. They were unavailable so I picked up these, I figure they will be more useful in summer anyway.

6900-458132-d.jpg

I think they look nice. I love the clarks beeswax leather, it ages wonderfully.

Halcyon

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the difference between half-sizes is in Clarks Desert Boots? I got a pair for crazy cheap on eBay the other day but they fit too tight and I don't know if I should go up half or a full size up.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Amory

6900-458132-d.jpg

I dig them too. My local shoe shop has them in stock and I've been thinking about picking up a pair for a while now. Not sure how the look with shorts, though - and I've already got two pairs of desert boots to wear with jeans & pants.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halcyon
Does anyone know what the difference between half-sizes is in Clarks Desert Boots? I got a pair for crazy cheap on eBay the other day but they fit too tight and I don't know if I should go up half or a full size up.
I'm still waiting for my Desert Boots to arrive in the mail, but I hear they tend to run a half-size large, similar to Chucks. I guess I'd go up a half size?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How does these fit compared to Allen Edmonds? I wear a size 8.5E in AE's, what would be your suggestion for these?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads