• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champions League '08 - '09

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
After our home loss to Cluj I never would've guessed we'd win the group. Here's to a good draw and continued improvement after the Christmas break....
smile.gif

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dayumm....Barca has a chance to face Inter, Arsenal or Chelsea in the first knock out round.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Lyon
laugh.gif

paraiso

Reaction score
Roma vs Arsenal is going to be the most attractive draw in the second round. Totti is going to **** his pants when he sees how Cesc and the young goons pass the ball around. I like Roma, wish we didn't have to face them so early.

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by paraiso
Roma vs Arsenal is going to be the most attractive draw in the second round. Totti is going to **** his pants when he sees how Cesc and the young goons pass the ball around. I like Roma, wish we didn't have to face them so early.

Arsenal have been bullied out of quite a few games this season - they can't play their passing game when they're being kicked off the park. Sadly, Roma's best chance is playing a physical / dirty game.

Inter / Man United should be a good game too.

Royal Berk

Reaction score
Real Madrid v Liverpool would have bought a lot of attention a few seasons ago. However with the likes of Villarreal and Deportivo hot on the tails of Real in the league I cant see them doing well against Rafa's red men.

Man Utd and Inter is a real mouth watering prospect. Mourinho to return to Old Trafford - wow.

Sorry Gooners, think you might struggle with Roma... as you have all season.

Barca might be the team to watch in the CL this season...

paraiso

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tangfastic
Arsenal have been bullied out of quite a few games this season - they can't play their passing game when they're being kicked off the park. Sadly, Roma's best chance is playing a physical / dirty game.

Inter / Man United should be a good game too.

We've had problems with teams that play the ball in the air, not teams that kick the shite out of us. We've beaten Blackburn and Bolton away and those are two of the most physical teams in the league. We're a completely different animal against teams that play it on the floor.

paraiso

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Royal Berk
Real Madrid v Liverpool would have bought a lot of attention a few seasons ago. However with the likes of Villarreal and Deportivo hot on the tails of Real in the league I cant see them doing well against Rafa's red men.

Man Utd and Inter is a real mouth watering prospect. Mourinho to return to Old Trafford - wow.

Sorry Gooners, think you might struggle with Roma... as you have all season.

Barca might be the team to watch in the CL this season...

Real v Liverpool is going to be a snoozer. Juande Ramos and Benitez have got to be the two most boring managers in world football. With or without Torres Liverpool will play negative football.

Man U v Inter is also going to be a boring draw. Mourinho is going to play negative at home and Fergie is going to play negative away.

Conventional wisdom says that Arsenal will struggle against Roma but I think you'll be surprised.

Agree about Barca.

Royal Berk

Reaction score
Real v Liverpool is going to be a snoozer. Juande Ramos and Benitez have got to be the two most boring managers in world football. With or without Torres Liverpool will play negative football.

Ah I am not so sure, Liverpool in the premier league have been totally different this season, for once we have seen them chasing games down and actually going for the win and pushing forward instead of grinding out the usual away goal etc etc.

Man U v Inter is also going to be a boring draw. Mourinho is going to play negative at home and Fergie is going to play negative away.

The more I think of this the more I agree, its a mouth watering prospect, but Mourinho always respected Sir Alex and I am sure this will be reflected in the game against Utd.

Conventional wisdom says that Arsenal will struggle against Roma but I think you'll be surprised.

Arsenals season will revolve around this game, if they have a bad time in Roma I cant see them lifting their heads and will struggle for 4th place in the prem. I hope they do the business, but I cant see it.

paraiso

Reaction score
Ah I am not so sure, Liverpool in the premier league have been totally different this season, for once we have seen them chasing games down and actually going for the win and pushing forward instead of grinding out the usual away goal etc etc.
Three draws in a row. It seems like the old Liverpool is alive and kicking.

The more I think of this the more I agree, its a mouth watering prospect, but Mourinho always respected Sir Alex and I am sure this will be reflected in the game against Utd.
It might be good just because of the names that are involved. Ronaldo is easily neutralized against bigger teams and Berbatov hasn't proven to be the striker everyone hoped for. Sir Alex would be smart to play Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo. He won't though. It seems as if ever since Queiroz left, he lost his balls a bit.

Arsenals season will revolve around this game, if they have a bad time in Roma I cant see them lifting their heads and will struggle for 4th place in the prem. I hope they do the business, but I cant see it.
Our season revolves around tommorow's game. We win that and we have the trifecta. That will motivate the goons and cut the lead at the top. I don't think Roma will be too difficult an opponent. They tend to play just like us.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three draws in a row. It seems like the old Liverpool is alive and kicking.

It might be good just because of the names that are involved. Ronaldo is easily neutralized against bigger teams and Berbatov hasn't proven to be the striker everyone hoped for. Sir Alex would be smart to play Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo. He won't though. It seems as if ever since Queiroz left, he lost his balls a bit.

Our season revolves around tommorow's game. We win that and we have the trifecta. That will motivate the goons and cut the lead at the top. I don't think Roma will be too difficult an opponent. They tend to play just like us.

The pair of you(Ars and Scousers) are a million miles away from a serious title challenge.

paraiso

Reaction score
We got robbed again against Liverpool. Ade should've never been booked let alone gotten sent off. Keane started off with a two footed tackle against Sagna and didn't even get a verbal reprimand. The Lucas non-bookings were hillarious. **** em.' They'll keep on dropping points and we'll catch up. The league is hard for everyone. Chelsea drew against West Ham at Stamford Bridge and Villa escaped with a point from Upton Park. Newcastle is on the ascendency, Spurs is no longer an easy three points under 'arry. Hull keeps on getting results. Bolton is beating the **** out of their table neighbors. Trust. The league won't be easy for anyone. We had a blip at the beginning but this season will provide a lot of twists and turns.

paraiso

Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
The pair of you(Ars and Scousers) are a million miles away from a serious title challenge.

We'll see how you come back from your club world cup. I bet manure gets dumped out of the Champions league by Inter. Villarreal was a pain ********** for you. Let's see how you deal against a similar system with better players and a more astute manager.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads