• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No a/c in Florida? No thanks. I'd die if my car had no a/c here in Cali.

And on another note, Porsche with a new cash cow...

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

A mid-high $30k small SUV since the Cayenne has been so damn profitable. Can't help but feel they're selling out.
Porsche-Macan-fotoshowImage-5b448e4c-570816.jpg

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And on another note, Porsche with a new cash cow...

A mid-high $30k small SUV since the Cayenne has been so damn profitable. Can't help but feel they're selling out.

Wasn't it supposed to be called Cajun or something?

Well Porsche is own by the Volkswagen AG now, so so they need to milk the cow, as they do with Bentley, Lambo and Bugatti.

It's build on the same platform as the Q5 and A4/A5, so unless it has a proper porsche eninge, I can't see a reason to buy it over a Q5 etc.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yah, glad they didn't call it Cajun.

But yah, people will buy it over a Q5 because it will have a Porsche badge.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yah, glad they didn't call it Cajun.
But yah, people will buy it over a Q5 because it will have a Porsche badge.

It just seems idiotic to buy a re badged Audi at a premium and from what I have read it's going to have Audi engines as well, the only selling point is Audi's new 3.0 bi turbo diesel, is going to be fitted, but then again, it's not faster than the 35d in the X3, so it has to really good looking for it to make sense.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Considering the Cayenne starts at $48k, this has to be about $8k-$10k cheaper, so about ~$38k-$40k? The Q5 starts at $35k. If the assumption is close to my guess, then it isn't really a big price jump and why wouldn't you pay an extra $3k to get the Porsche badge especially if it looks better than the Q5? It'll likely perform a bit better too, from what understand, the Cayenne does outperform it's competition but who knows what this will bring. Panamera Turbo S is also a beast so we'll see where this one goes.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well if I could get a brand new Cayenne for 48k I would dance around like some one Jersey shore, BUT I live in Denmark and a Cayenne starts at around 300K and a Q5 starts at 130K, so the jump is wee bit bigger around here.

As far as I remember he cayenne is a good bit more expensive, than the competitors (X5, ML, RRS etc.) and so is the service and insurance and with petrol and diesel being aprox. 2,20$ a LITRE, I would get a diesel and I'm still not sold on the idea of a porsche diesel.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got to be honest, that RS4 Avant just doesn't do it for me. Have you seen the side profile, it is an ugly station wagon.

On the other hand, I am in love with this white 991 with black HREs.
j1tj6.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As far as I remember he cayenne is a good bit more expensive, than the competitors (X5, ML, RRS etc.) and so is the service and insurance and with petrol and diesel being aprox. 2,20$ a LITRE, I would get a diesel and I'm still not sold on the idea of a porsche diesel.

Not far off from each other in price at all, here in the U.S. anyways. The ML starts at ~$45k and the X5 at ~$47k. In comparison, the X3 starts at ~$37k here in the U.S. too so I would put that new Porsche around that range.

Insurance difference isn't that much different either, I would only have to pay an extra $3-$4 extra a month for the Cayman in comparison to my current Z4. Service, well yeah Porsche will almost always be more expensive but it is a Porche.

Arthur PE

Reaction score
My RS4 has the faux aluminum trim, and I like it, lightens the car up a bit. I used to be into the monochromatic/blacked-out look, but as I got older that has faded.
Avus is nice but I've grown fond of bolder colors (used to be a white, black silver guy). I like them looking like a toy.
lol8[1].gif

Honestly the red looks pretty good, as in little red wagon, and wagons haul things, and this one hauls ass, lol
I'm still not keen on the silver strip thing on the front of the new RS models, I know you can get a black optics pack, but still.
If I was to get one it would be in Daytona with saddle leather, now they have stopped making deep sea blue.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I got to be honest, that RS4 Avant just doesn't do it for me. Have you seen the side profile, it is an ugly station wagon.

Most new audis look like ****, especially the avants, the new A6 avant is if possible even uglier than the A4.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandman44