• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
you always wear a helmet when you drive?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

It's even worse --- my passengers feel compelled to wear helmets, too! That was at Buttonwillow, running counterclockwise coming out of the Cotton Corners complex.

--Andre

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Silver 1998 BMW M3 4-door.

Even after all these years, it's still thrilling to drive.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renault78law
Jeebus! Nice ride.

It's nice, but I drive it fairly infrequently with the price of gas as it is, pretty much the occasional weekend drive down PCH etc.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
It's nice, but I drive it fairly infrequently with the price of gas as it is, pretty much the occasional weekend drive down PCH etc.
I recall you modded some of your other cars. Is the 65 stock?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL It's rather a boat in modern traffic, and the gas is expensive despite it being only 6 cylinders. However, in the future, I might consider it having painted in a duotone palette: cream and navy blue, perhaps.
Mercedes_Benz_71_108__280SEYBlack_sf1.jpg
Stock photo

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by briancl
Mine
PICT0094small.JPG

Subaru Imprezza WRX STi 300Hp 300lbft TQ, Pure sex on 4 wheels! Love those cars, every model from the early 90s Sti Version to the super hot Versions 3&5

I personally drive a 92 Toyota Corolla Sedan, Not much to look at. I modded it and race on the weekends (Auto X track Racing). Its getting rather tired and is about ready to be sold (I used to get 40+mpg out of it which is worth it nowadays). Next car... hope to get a 90-92 Nissan 240SX or 94-95 Toyota Starlet Turbo (I would have to import it from Japan...), or a Lexus SC300 5Speed even though I am a tall guy I really like small light cars, they just handle nice. I like to be able to flick a car around a corner with a quick tweak of the wheel.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renault78law
I recall you modded some of your other cars. Is the 65 stock?

It just has the Renntech ECU, otherwise stock. Pretty quick though, not as nimble as the porsche but it's much more comfy. I never really fit perfectly in the 996.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL

It's rather a boat in modern traffic, and the gas is expensive despite it being only 6 cylinders. However, in the future, I might consider it having painted in a duotone palette: cream and navy blue, perhaps.

Mercedes_Benz_71_108__280SEYBlack_sf1.jpg

Stock photo

imo, your 280 is perfect as it is!

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
imo, your 280 is perfect as it is!
Actually, mine is a ivory/beige color as opposed to that navy blue one, and it has bullet indicators instead of the large round fog lamps. It's a car that looks more striking in person than pictures especially with the colorful grille badges.

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
Subaru Imprezza WRX STi 300Hp 300lbft TQ, Pure sex on 4 wheels! Love those cars, every model from the early 90s Sti Version to the super hot Versions 3&5

Oh, I do much better than those numbers, these days. Just had it on the dyno for a tune, 302HP and 365ft-lb of torque at the wheels on 100 octane.. and you know what kind of drive train losses these AWD cars suffer. (240awhp/260awtq stock on that dyno)

I personally drive a 92 Toyota Corolla Sedan, Not much to look at. I modded it and race on the weekends (Auto X track Racing).
Cool, I autocross and do track days on the weekends. In fact, I've got an autox at a road course on Sunday, and next Friday, I have an open track day. This should be a good week. Oh, and I'm doing a fun drive on Saturday morning through Central Michigan.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
It just has the Renntech ECU, otherwise stock. Pretty quick though . . . .
Understatement of the year.
With the RENNtech ECU, not much else you can to do to that car without cracking open the transmission. Nice dude, what a sleeper.

tsloop

Reaction score
93174954l0di.jpg

pretty much the opposite of what you guys all have, if I happen to make the final table at the WSOP next week though the sl65 would definitely be my first purchase.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics