• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've just never seen someone wear a scarstitch and not look horribly uncomfortable. Also, I get a sketchy 70s look from the collar structure that I'm just not into personally. This is just 1 carol main product that I'm never going to understand. Titanium prosthetic u soles I can dig but this jacket loses me.

i've said it before but ccp is best on a hanger. imagine flying in a ccp leather. i have scars on my elbow from the 3 months i wore the fencing jacket

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My high neck is super comfortable. The scarstitch is pretty comfortable too

The fencing jacket IS uncomfortable though: armholes are ridiculously small and high

Also, the problem may be that some of the leathers were/are very thick/stiff. The newer CORS batches have been pretty soft though (at least the veg-tanned ones), and bison is soft, the thinner kangaroo (ROOLS) as well.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
b290251d_LEC-CCP.jpeg

infinii

Reaction score
Massive CCP shipment @ PN/P firenze

I don't see anything on their website (most shoes still sold out). I was looking to pick up either CCP or a1923 derbies but after spending a couple of hours searching for them online, I relented and bought a pair of layer-0 instead.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't see anything on their website (most shoes still sold out). I was looking to pick up either CCP or a1923 derbies but after spending a couple of hours searching for them online, I relented and bought a pair of layer-0 instead.

Go to the blog, that's where everything was/is.

Also the drop was on Friday and people bought up very quickly. The Rooms tornados were sold out when they posted them. I'm sure Luc-ptc is gone too.

edit: link http://www.pnp-firenze.blogspot.com/search/label/Carol Christian Poell SS16 Man

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My pair turned up and they are very dark bronze/brown/black colour

Absolutely incredible, but impossible to photograph I've tried a few shots and none of them look realistic. I'll try again later with better light.
Leather is very smooth unlike those one which are a bit scarred.

At this point, I think I am buying because I am addicted to the smell

WE349

Reaction score

My pair turned up and they are very dark bronze/brown/black colour

Absolutely incredible, but impossible to photograph I've tried a few shots and none of them look realistic. I'll try again later with better light.
Leather is very smooth unlike those one which are a bit scarred.

At this point, I think I am buying because I am addicted to the smell

And not at all a true color 19. if its a "mess up," I'd like to special order more mess ups in the future. They are incredible.

amby16

Reaction score
^^ Beautiful. I think this batch turned out ever so slightly more 'brownish' than the previous LUC-19 batch from PNP.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads