• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are my lucky colors according to the Chinese horoscope. Maybe they're hers too! Luckily black is also my lucky color.

The fact that Poell even accepted this special order makes me
censored.gif

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would be my guess- can't see that getting approved for an order.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It amazes me that some of these color options are even available.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay that is kind of clever in a really wasteful over-the-top way. But yea, like @Mulan , I already find it offensive that these colors exist.

fistinyoface

Reaction score
It's definitely two jackets. Even if it wasn't, I'm not even surprised by the Chinese Nouveau riche anymore.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's another picture on her ig, where she is stretching out her right arm (if pic is not inverted) of the yellow sleeve.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
man she got a lot of work done on her face

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno why all the talk about where she got her money from matters.. I can't afford it, glad some rich people at least post some cool pics to Instagram :)

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I dunno why all the talk about where she got her money from matters.. I can't afford it, glad some rich people at least post some cool pics to Instagram :)

Glad to see you are a friend of the people

sepp

Reaction score
She does mixes it with some humble pieces though. That's a normal white Converse shoes right?

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lol grow up

I don't really have a problem with earned wealth but few mainland Chinese have earned it

Her father is undoubtedly a party cadre making his money from government deals and frank embezzlement exploiting the great unwashed masses and the environment

The same corrupt money that flows into your local real estate market, for no other reason than to get it out of China lest the political winds change

Probably affects you more than me tbh but as long as you are distracted I'm sure you don't care

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads